A Trip to the Heart of Morocco

Old February 5th, 2005, 11:19 PM
Happy Russ

"Dave Patterson" wrote
But, Russ.. how did you get through your
remarkable trip, without once mentioning the
persistent complaint that I would have, and
so many visitors to Morocco have, about the
aggressive and unwelcome touts for the shops?

Because it just plain didn't happen. Nobody tried to draw us into their
stores or shops. Once we were in, the pressure was on, but that is because I
walked into the store, they want to do their best to do their job and sell
me something.

If you want agressive and unwelcome touts, go to Cancun, Mexico.

PS - are you old enough to remember Dave Patterson
on Channels 5 & 3 in Cleveland?

No.

"alpha" wrote
Russ is one of those few bona fide ,tactful,well educated,
diplomatic and wise men who blame no man and say all
the good they know of everybody.

I would say that this is not very accurate. Tactful... no way. Wise? It's
gonna take some time. Thanks for the shower of complements though.. You must
be Moroccan.

russ

Old February 5th, 2005, 11:36 PM
alpha

"Happy Russ" wrote in message

[...]

No matter what you think about your character,and
no matter how modest you want to be perceived,
what I wrote was my own opinion not yours.
..
My opinion is the reflection of what was written in
your story (