Antarctica Hot Drinks

Old February 14th, 2006, 02:00 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Antarctica Hot Drinks

This is the Hot Drink Menu from the bars on the Marco Polo.
My favorite was the Spanish Coffee. I thought the price
was reasonable. I pay about that in a coffee shop for a
specialty drink without alcohol.

ONBOARD HOT DRINK SELECTION
$3.75 plus 15% service charge

BLACK HONEY
Kahlua, Drambuie, Coffee & Whipped Cream

CAFÉ D'AMARETTO
Amaretto, Coffee & Whipped Cream

HOT BRANDY ALEXANDER
Brandy, Crème de Cacao & Steamed Milk

CHOCOLATE SNOWBALL
Vodka, Hot Chocolate & Whipped Cream

CALYPSO COFFEE
Tia Maria, Coffee & Whipped Cream

CAFÉ A L'ORANGE
Grand Marnier, Coffee & Whipped Cream

ALMOND CHOCOLATA
Amaretto, Hot Chocolate & Whipped

IRISH COFFEE
Jameson Irish Whiskey, Coffee & Whipped Cream

HOT TODDY
Rum, Lemon Juice, Honey & Hot Tea

MONTE CRISTO
Grand Marnier, Kahlua, Chocolate & Whipped Cream

HAZEL NUT
Frangelico, Chocolate, Almond & Whipped Cream

CHOCOLATE CORVETTE
Spice Rum, Dark Creme de Cacao, Chocolate Powder & Whipped Cream

SOUTHERN LIGHTS
Scotch Whiskey, Drambuie, Coffee & Whipped Cream

SPANISH COFFEE
Kahlua, Brandy, Coffee & Whipped Cream

FRENCH COFFEE
Grand Marnier, Brandy, Coffee & Whipped Cream

ITALIAN COFFEE
Amaretto, Sambuca, Coffee & Whipped Cream

CHOC-A-COCONUT
Malibu Rum Liqueur, Hot Chocolate & Whipped Cream

MEXICAN COFFEE
Tequila, Kahlua, Coffee & Whipped Cream

DAIRY NUT
Amaretto, Crème de Cacao, Hot Chocolate & Whipped Cream

BLUE BLAZER
Scotch Whiskey, Boiling Water, 1tsp Sugar & Lemon Peel

AMERICAN COFFEE
Bourbon Whiskey, Coffee & Whipped Cream

MONKS COFFEE
Benedictine, Coffee & Whipped Cream

PRINCE CHARLES COFFEE
Drambuie, Coffee & Whipped Cream

HOT GOLD
Amaretto & Orange Juice

TOASTED ALMOND COFFEE
Amaretto, Kahlua, Coffee & Whipped Cream

JAMAICAN COFFEE
Myers's Rum, Coffee & Whipped Cream

Old February 14th, 2006, 01:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Odysseus wrote:
This is the Hot Drink Menu from the bars on the Marco Polo.

I think I would have just started from the top and worked my way down
the list. Not sure I'd be able to choose. They all sound heavenly. And,
you're right. The $3.75 price doesn't sound too, too terrible. How big
were the drinks? 8oz.?

Lee

Old February 14th, 2006, 09:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Oooh, this reminds me of our '99 Alaska cruise on Celebrity. Granville
brought the coffee cart around every evening after dinner and oh were
we glad to see him! "His" two other tables never wanted coffee so we
had him all to ourselves. His Jamaican Coffee was our favorite
(rummmm).

Another great after-dinner drink is hot chocolate with either
peppermint schnapps or Rumpleminze in it...mmmm! No coffee to keep you
awake...and I rarely trust "decaf" coffee to be actual decaf--been
burned (heh) too often.

Jeannie