Seek moderate hotel for Rome in May 2007

Old July 16th, 2006, 06:43 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.romanian
Dave Frightens Me

Default Seek moderate hotel for Rome in May 2007

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 17:22:32 GMT, "2006 July"
wrote:

In their web site, they list prices with private and shared "bath".
Do they say "bath" means = bathroom (toilet), or shower, or actual sit down
bath tub? Thank you.

I don't know. Each room had its own bathroom that I saw. You could
expect some sort of shower arrangement. What else do you want?
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old July 16th, 2006, 10:44 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.romanian
2006 July

Simple shower and toilet in our room will be great.

I am confused witht the word "bathroom" and what it means.

"Dave Frightens Me" wrote in
message ...

Old July 16th, 2006, 10:58 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.romanian
Dave Frightens Me

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:44:44 GMT, "2006 July"
wrote:

Simple shower and toilet in our room will be great.

I am confused witht the word "bathroom" and what it means.

A room with something to wash yourself.
--
---
Old July 17th, 2006, 01:18 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
dgs[_1_]

2006 July wrote:

Simple shower and toilet in our room will be great.

I am confused witht the word "bathroom" and what it means.

It's a room where you can take a bath. Toilet might or might
not be in the same room. I've experienced a fair bit of this
in Europe.
--
dgs
Old July 17th, 2006, 09:51 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
B Vaughan

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 17:18:16 -0700, dgs wrote:

2006 July wrote:

Simple shower and toilet in our room will be great.

I am confused witht the word "bathroom" and what it means.

It's a room where you can take a bath. Toilet might or might
not be in the same room. I've experienced a fair bit of this
in Europe.

It could mean that there is a bathtub, but more likely there is just a
shower. If there is a bathtub, there will almost certainly be a shower
head as well. In Italy, unlike some parts of northern Europe, the
toilet is almost always in the same room.

--
Barbara Vaughan
My email address is my first initial followed by my surname at libero dot it
Old August 9th, 2006, 12:47 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.romanian
[email protected]

Try looking in Venere using this: C3G3H2Y discount code, you will get a
4% off.

We visited Rome twice on different years, and were hosted at "Tempio di
Pallade", booked through Venere. It is a small hotel situated near
Termini Station, and was a good place from where visit Rome for us.
Price was good for quality.

I have booked with Venere several times from that in different European
cities, have it in mind.

God luck !

2006 July ha escrito:

We are planning to visit Rome in second week of May 2007 for 4 days. We are
a group of recently retired friends & family. This will be our first trip to
Rome. We plan to visit the typical popluar tourist sights.

We are budget minded people seeking moderate around 3 star hotels. We plan
to take the underground subway while in Rome. Any suggestion of Hotel and
recommendation are much appreciated.