problem with Ryan Air web site

Old October 10th, 2006, 05:16 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
2006 August 22

Default problem with Ryan Air web site

We are having problem with Ryan Air web site:
http://www.ryanair.com/

For the last two weeks, we were only able to get on it once last week.
What gives?

Old October 10th, 2006, 05:22 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ian F.

"2006 August 22" wrote in message
m...

We are having problem with Ryan Air web site:
http://www.ryanair.com/

For the last two weeks, we were only able to get on it once last week.
What gives?

No problem here - got straight on (in UK).

Ian

Old October 10th, 2006, 05:34 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Lennart Petersen

"2006 August 22" skrev i meddelandet
m...
We are having problem with Ryan Air web site:
http://www.ryanair.com/

For the last two weeks, we were only able to get on it once last week.
What gives?

Think you've a local problem.

Old October 10th, 2006, 05:59 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
2006 August 22

We are in Silicon Valley - Comcast of Northern California.
How do I fix this problem?

Old October 10th, 2006, 08:56 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Michael[_2_]

"2006 August 22" wrote in message
news
We are in Silicon Valley - Comcast of Northern California.
How do I fix this problem?

"Lennart Petersen" wrote in message
We are having problem with Ryan Air web site:
http://www.ryanair.com/

For the last two weeks, we were only able to get on it once last week.
What gives?

Think you've a local problem.

Have you tried a different internet browser?

Old October 10th, 2006, 09:57 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dave Frightens Me

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:16:59 GMT, "2006 August 22"
wrote:

We are having problem with Ryan Air web site:
http://www.ryanair.com/

For the last two weeks, we were only able to get on it once last week.
What gives?

Don the sunnies and suncream, the trollmaster is glowing white hot!
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old October 10th, 2006, 11:46 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ian F.

"2006 August 22" wrote in message
news
We are in Silicon Valley

Well, *someone* there must know! ;-)

Ian

Old October 11th, 2006, 01:43 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
2006 August 22

Yes, actually my default bowser is Firefox.
Now it comes on 5:43pm PST on October 10, 2006.

Old October 11th, 2006, 06:34 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
2006 August 22

Well, when I try to get on again this morning,
October 11, 2006, 10:32AM PST, I am unable to get to this web site.
All I get is "problem loading".

om...

Old October 12th, 2006, 06:10 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge

more useful stuff by martin the cretin

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de news:
On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:46:19 +0100, "Ian F."
wrote:

"2006 August 22" wrote in message
news
We are in Silicon Valley