anyone need a travel companion ?

Old October 2nd, 2007, 04:05 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean
sandy

Default anyone need a travel companion ?

For those of you who like to travel and and are single, it can suck waiting
for family and friends who can leave when you want. I would like to go to
Punta Cana for a week or 2 but everyone i know is working and/or studying.
If you travel alone to an all-inclusive they charge you more money if you go
alone than if you book a double occupancy..something like $300-$400 more.. I
am an easy going 50 year old living in Montreal who is dying to get on a
beach somewhere and work on her tan. I would like to find a travel
comopanion. Its more fun. If your easy going and can use the break like me,
let's go.. We can meet first to see if we get along... More and likely we
will if your the vacation type. So let me know

--
//{*_*}\\

Old October 3rd, 2007, 03:24 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Sarah Banick

"sandy" wrote in message
[...]

Do a search on "solo travel" and you'll come up with a number of interesting
sites, including journeywoman.com, that offer singles a wide range of
alternatives, from all single tours to roommate matching. Should be more
efficient, and safer, than posting here.

Sarah