NAAFA's Airline Tips for Fat People

Old September 9th, 2003, 06:46 PM
Rojosh

Default NAAFA's Airline Tips for Fat People

"GW" wrote in message
"Rojosh" wrote:

"GW" wrote in message
.. .

Airlines need a new class of seating for overweight people.

miguel

Yes, then we can seat people who are either Spanish or have Spanish
sounding names, Jewish people, Black people, Gay people... oh the list

goes
on and on. Where do you draw the line on dehumanizing others? Didn't that
work fine for the Nazis? Look at how many Nazis rule countries today!

You're quite gay yourself, aren't you? Your entire poste
screams "pump my chocolata!"

miguel

You really seem to have a gay thing there boy. Maybe in your heart of hearts
you want to suck a big one after it has traveled your Hershey highway? Most
people who spout the antigay nonsense that you do are undercover themselves.
Your original arguments didn't work for you so like a young child you resort
to name calling. You show your true colors too easily.
Yankee Bob
Flush Bush in 2004

Old September 9th, 2003, 07:13 PM
GW

"GAYjosh" wrote:
"GW" wrote
"GAYjosh" wrote:
"GW" wrote

Airlines need a new class of seating for overweight people.

Yes, then we can seat people who are either Spanish or have Spanish
sounding names, Jewish people, Black people, Gay people... oh the list goes
on and on. Where do you draw the line on dehumanizing others? Didn't that
work fine for the Nazis? Look at how many Nazis rule countries today!

You're quite gay yourself, aren't you? Your entire poste
screams "pump my chocolata!"

You really seem to have a gay thing there boy. Maybe in your heart of hearts
you want to suck a big one after it has traveled your Hershey highway? Most
people who spout the antigay nonsense that you do are undercover themselves.
Your original arguments didn't work for you so like a young child you resort
to name calling. You show your true colors too easily.

Butt Pirate Bob
Butt**** Bush in 2004

If you can't post with any decency you should REMOVE
YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER, GAYJOSH.

miguel
Old September 9th, 2003, 07:18 PM
Steve Chaney, aka Papa Gunnykins ®

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 17:46:27 GMT, "Rojosh" wrote:

"GW" wrote in message
.. .
"Rojosh" wrote:

"GW" wrote in message
.. .

Airlines need a new class of seating for overweight people.

miguel

Yes, then we can seat people who are either Spanish or have Spanish
sounding names, Jewish people, Black people, Gay people... oh the list

goes
on and on. Where do you draw the line on dehumanizing others? Didn't that
work fine for the Nazis? Look at how many Nazis rule countries today!

You're quite gay yourself, aren't you? Your entire poste
screams "pump my chocolata!"

miguel

You really seem to have a gay thing there boy. Maybe in your heart of hearts
you want to suck a big one after it has traveled your Hershey highway? Most
people who spout the antigay nonsense that you do are undercover themselves.

Note that he also gloats over the violent deaths of young women.

-- Steve
º¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤º
Steve Chaney

Remove "Vegetus." to get my real email address
See the soc.singles HALL OF STUPID:
http://member.newsguy.com/~gunhed/hallofstupid

"Hey Rauni. How's Vivian? DEAD?"
- Mike Cranston, gloating over the violent death of a woman's daughter
NR is my kicktoy and he won't copy this .sig when he tries to forge me
Old September 9th, 2003, 09:05 PM
Rojosh

"Steve Chaney, aka Papa Gunnykins ®" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 17:46:27 GMT, "Rojosh" wrote:

"GW" wrote in message
.. .
"Rojosh" wrote:

"GW" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

Yes. It seems every newsgroup has a resident troll or two. Looks like "GW"
aka miguel (sic) is one of the biggest here. I just put him in my killfile
since he's a time waster. I bet the fool never even flies, just tries to
bait other peole to get his kicks.
Yankee Bob
Flush Bush in 2004