If Santa brought you a gift...

Old December 23rd, 2005, 11:50 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default If Santa brought you a gift...

that said you could pick ANY cruise you wanted...

Which Ship would you pick and which Itinerary?

PS... we don't care whether the ship actually goes to the itinerary you
pick...

Me... I'm thinking Crystal Serenity doing the Norwegian Fjords up to the
North Cape and Iceland.

....though a nice second choice might be Crystal to Antarctica.

--Tom

Old December 24th, 2005, 02:01 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Although we haven't done Crystal since Alaska '95 when Serenity had not yet
been born, what I liked about them was that the Grand Gala Buffet was done
at lunch with all of the food offered on tables set up in the foyer outside
of the dining room.

My cruise would be Statendam to Hawaii, but our table captain would have to
be a rather large man named Ad but pronounced "Odd".

Ad was our table captain on Heidi's first cruise in 1999, and he always
brought her bones to gnaw on, and when he found out that she really didn't
eat them, he went ashore when we got to the islands and bought her plush
toys for her to chew on.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

(* _ *)

Old December 24th, 2005, 03:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Tom K wrote:

that said you could pick ANY cruise you wanted...

Which Ship would you pick and which Itinerary?

PS... we don't care whether the ship actually goes to the itinerary you
pick...

Me... I'm thinking Crystal Serenity doing the Norwegian Fjords up to the
North Cape and Iceland.

...though a nice second choice might be Crystal to Antarctica.

--Tom

Norwegian Spirit; Baltic Capitols.

Ermalee

Old December 24th, 2005, 06:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

World cruise on either Crystal ship.

Old December 25th, 2005, 01:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Round the world on any cruise,as long as it was a gift,and not on
empress of the sea's,any other will do

(.a cruise lover.)

Old December 26th, 2005, 06:36 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Under the tree: QM2 8-day transatlantic Hamburg to NYC either Princess
Grill or Queens Grill category.

In the stocking hung by the chimney with ca a new tux with all the
accoutrement

Cheers,
Daniel

If Santa brought you a gift...

Group: rec.travel.cruises Date: Fri, Dec 23, 2005, 6:50pm (PST+3)