OT~~~ I WISH TO YOUR HOUSE A ~~~

Old December 24th, 2005, 04:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default OT~~~ I WISH TO YOUR HOUSE A ~~~

"Ermalee McCauley" wrote in message
news
Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanza and Happy Holidays to
everyone, to the many friends that we have met and those that we have not
but hope to someday! May the New Year hold many blessings,good
health,lots of love,much happiness and many cruises for everyone!

http://www.mamarocks.com/to_all_the_world.htm

--Jean

Thanks, Jean. And to all, I wish you Joy and Peace for whatever
you're celebrating. As for me and mine, we're hoping to have a
very Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas, Jean, and to everyone who celebrates this holy time.

Thanks Erm!

Ermalee ---now ready to find out whether Santa believes she's been
a good girl :-)

He asked me and I filled him in! ;-D

--Jean

Old December 24th, 2005, 07:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Tobie Gerbrandt" wrote in message
OH! OH! Look out Erm.

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Ermalee ---now ready to find out whether Santa believes she's been
a good girl :-)

He asked me and I filled him in! ;-D

--Jean

Ahhhh! Tobie! Santa did not even flinch when I talked to him, just wisely
smiled and said he knew all about our Erm!
But you should have seen the twinkle in his eye! ;-D

--Jean

Old December 25th, 2005, 03:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Ermalee McCauley wrote:

Today my "sin" was a hot fudge sundae at the Inner Harbor in
Baltimore. This, after weeks of doing the weight watcher thingee.
:-)

Ermalee, I had my first Italian Ice at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore.
Maybe I should avoid those places while I am on WW. LOL

Becca
Old December 25th, 2005, 03:48 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Becca wrote:
Ermalee McCauley wrote:

Today my "sin" was a hot fudge sundae at the Inner Harbor in
Baltimore. This, after weeks of doing the weight watcher thingee.
:-)

Ermalee, I had my first Italian Ice at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore.
Maybe I should avoid those places while I am on WW. LOL

Becca

WW? Becca, there is no such thing during this past week!

Ermalee ---will get back on track some day :-)

Old December 25th, 2005, 03:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Tobie Gerbrandt" wrote in message

OH! OH! Look out Erm.

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Ermalee ---now ready to find out whether Santa believes she's been
a good girl :-)

He asked me and I filled him in! ;-D

--Jean

Ahhhh! Tobie! Santa did not even flinch when I talked to him, just wisely
smiled and said he knew all about our Erm!
But you should have seen the twinkle in his eye! ;-D

--Jean

Wow! Good job, Jean. You should see all the stuff he dumped down
MY chimney!

Ermalee ---needs to take a run to Victoria;s Secret to exchange stuff
now that I've lost weight g

Old December 27th, 2005, 04:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Ermalee McCauley" wrote in message
Wow! Good job, Jean. You should see all the stuff he dumped down
MY chimney!

Ermalee ---needs to take a run to Victoria;s Secret to exchange stuff
now that I've lost weight g

Can you wear any of it on formal night? ;-D

--Jean

Old December 27th, 2005, 05:37 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Ermalee McCauley" wrote in message

Wow! Good job, Jean. You should see all the stuff he dumped down
MY chimney!

Ermalee ---needs to take a run to Victoria;s Secret to exchange stuff
now that I've lost weight g

Can you wear any of it on formal night? ;-D

--Jean

Uh, not so that it shows!

Ermalee