Just got back ......

Old December 18th, 2005, 12:46 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz

Default Just got back ......

Hi Guys,
I have just got back from another trip.
I put over a thousand photos and over 50 video clips from my trip on my
website -
http://www.ashepherdsbushmaneatsfromacan.co.uk
This time my round the world trip took me to India, Nepal (Everest Base
Camp trek), China, Sydney, New Zealand, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru,
Ecuador and New York.
My previous trip last year I visited India, Nepal, Thailand, Laos,
Vietnam and Cambodia.

The video clips are a new feature which I'm sure you will all enjoy and
give you all either fantastic memories or inspiration to travel to some
of the countries I have been to. Please be patient, as it depends on
your Internet connection how quickly you will be able to view these.

Please sign the guestbook, vote for you favourite photo, join the
mailing list and let me know what you think of my website.

Thanks
Mark
a shepherds bush man eats from a can

Old December 18th, 2005, 02:27 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Great website thanks mate

--