Pickpocket spotted in action

Old April 27th, 2005, 01:14 AM
Gregory Morrow

Mxsmanic wrote:

J. B. Books writes:

had an attempted "dip" in amsterdam once....I felt the tug and partner
spotted the dip... being a couple of American "John Wayne" types the
dip became the prey... after "greeting him" and "patting him down"
(with the brass knuckles I'd picked up in paris) he decided to go
swimming in the canal.... strange day for it considering it was

october...

How virile!

That was just Sjoerd trying to get into the guy's pants...

--
Best
Greg

Old April 27th, 2005, 01:17 AM
Gregory Morrow

J. B. Books wrote:

Hi,

had an attempted "dip" in amsterdam once....I felt the tug and partner
spotted the dip... being a couple of American "John Wayne" types the
dip became the prey... after "greeting him" and "patting him down"
(with the brass knuckles I'd picked up in paris) he decided to go
swimming in the canal.... strange day for it considering it was october...

I'll give ya double points if the puke you dunked was a Muslim :-)

--
Best
Greg

Old April 27th, 2005, 01:19 AM
Peter Ginsberg

And what if he was, pal ? Why don't you like muslims? Huh? What
don't they have that Christians do? Besides the tailored rhetoric of
Geo. W. ?

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:17:47 GMT, "Gregory Morrow"
gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net wrote:

Hi,

Old April 27th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Bill Moore

In article , Magda wrote:
On 26 Apr 2005 20:50:35 GMT, in rec.travel.europe,
(Bill Moore)
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this :

... In article , Tomas
... snippety snip
... It's bad enough that bands like this prey on innocent people, but it's
... particularly distasteful when they prey on those who have
stopped to help
... them.
... I remember seeing a similar performance in Rome railway station 10
... years ago. Why don;t the police round them up and deport them?
... The police do. The way it works in Italy is that the police know exactly
... where they live work etc and where they come from. They then go
and do deals
... with the airlines back to their home countries and when they can
negotiate a
... block of cheap seats, they go and round up enough immigrants to fill those
... seats.
... Do they let the obese ones have 2 seats?

Are they american ?

Should that matter? I would think that pickpockets of
any nationality deserve the same rights.

Old April 27th, 2005, 08:14 AM
Bill Moore

In article ,
Deep Foiled Malls wrote:
On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 22:07:11 +0000 (UTC), "ALAN HARRISON"
wrote:

"Dave Smith" wrote in message
"J. B. Books" wrote:

If I was the target I would not bother trying to "call the
authorities".

the UK cops just don't expect a "middle-class" gimp like myself to be
armed (of course neither do the pickpockets and similar thugs) so I
don't get searched.

Don't reckon on it. There was a recent article in the Spectator by someone
who is facing charges when he was caught with a weapon when his car was
stopped in a routine check. GBH, by the way, is "grievous bodily harm".

GBH is also a designer drug, famed due to it's potency.

It has a reputation as a "date rape" drug, doesn't it?

Old April 27th, 2005, 09:09 AM
george

Bill Moore wrote:
Should that matter? I would think that pickpockets of
any nationality deserve the same rights.

Is that having their right hand chopped off?

George

Old April 27th, 2005, 11:23 AM
The Reids

Following up to Marvin

That's illegal in France without a permit.

They are also illegal everywhere I'm aware of in the US.

as in the UK and probably the whole of Europe?
--
Mike Reid
Wasdale-Thames path-London-Photos "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site