NY

Old March 11th, 2010, 01:40 PM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.travel.usa-canada
Mrs Bonk

Default NY

On 07/03/2010 22:04, Jerry Avins wrote:
Runge11 wrote:
Hooo thermal underwear, do we really have to read about all that ??!

What a boorish remark!

I am in Washington now. Off sightseeing in a short while.
FWIW
I was wearing icebreaker leggings under my jeans. I won't need them today.
Old March 11th, 2010, 03:14 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
pltrgyst[_3_]

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:40:50 +0000, Mrs Bonk wrote:

I am in Washington now. Off sightseeing in a short while.
FWIW
I was wearing icebreaker leggings under my jeans. I won't need them today.

I guess not, since it was 70 here yesterday, and over 60 the two preceeding
days.

Low to mid-fifties in AC all this week (I'm driving there today.)

-- Larry
Old March 11th, 2010, 04:08 PM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.travel.usa-canada
Jerry Avins

Runge11 wrote:
Hooo thermal underwear, do we really have to read about all that ??!

What a boorish remark!

I am in Washington now. Off sightseeing in a short while.
FWIW

Enjoy! At two museums a day, you would need weeks to see all that's
worthwhile.

I was wearing icebreaker leggings under my jeans. I won't need them today.

I think you can expect heavy rain for the weekend.

Jerry
--
Why am I in a handbasket? Where are we going?
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
Old March 12th, 2010, 03:23 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.travel.usa-canada
Steve Calvin

Runge11 wrote:
Hooo thermal underwear, do we really have to read about all that ??!

What a boorish remark!

I am in Washington now. Off sightseeing in a short while.
FWIW

Enjoy! At two museums a day, you would need weeks to see all that's
worthwhile.

I was wearing icebreaker leggings under my jeans. I won't need them
today.

I think you can expect heavy rain for the weekend.

Jerry

BIG time. The news tonight said we could get 10+ inches in three days...

I've already started building an ark - who's in? ;-)

--
Steve
Old March 13th, 2010, 03:06 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.travel.usa-canada
E Z Peaces

Runge11 wrote:
Hooo thermal underwear, do we really have to read about all that ??!

What a boorish remark!

I am in Washington now. Off sightseeing in a short while.
FWIW
I was wearing icebreaker leggings under my jeans. I won't need them today.

Don't wear them skating.
Old March 13th, 2010, 11:06 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Mrs Bonk

On 11/03/2010 14:14, pltrgyst wrote:
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:40:50 +0000, Mrs wrote:

I am in Washington now. Off sightseeing in a short while.
FWIW
I was wearing icebreaker leggings under my jeans. I won't need them today.

I guess not, since it was 70 here yesterday, and over 60 the two preceeding
days.

Low to mid-fifties in AC all this week (I'm driving there today.)

Are you stalking me? :-)
What awful weather.

Old March 13th, 2010, 11:09 PM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.travel.usa-canada
Mrs Bonk

Runge11 wrote:
Hooo thermal underwear, do we really have to read about all that ??!

What a boorish remark!

I am in Washington now. Off sightseeing in a short while.
FWIW
I was wearing icebreaker leggings under my jeans. I won't need them
today.

Don't wear them skating.

I am in Atlantic City now and it is swimming time. Some roads were
blocked it is so wet.
Old March 13th, 2010, 11:10 PM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.travel.usa-canada
Mrs Bonk

Runge11 wrote:
Hooo thermal underwear, do we really have to read about all that ??!

What a boorish remark!

I am in Washington now. Off sightseeing in a short while.
FWIW

Enjoy! At two museums a day, you would need weeks to see all that's
worthwhile.

I was wearing icebreaker leggings under my jeans. I won't need them
today.

I think you can expect heavy rain for the weekend.

Jerry

BIG time. The news tonight said we could get 10+ inches in three days...

I've already started building an ark - who's in? ;-)

Yes please, count me in.
Old March 13th, 2010, 11:22 PM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.travel.usa-canada
Mrs Bonk

Runge11 wrote:
Hooo thermal underwear, do we really have to read about all that ??!

What a boorish remark!

I am in Washington now. Off sightseeing in a short while.
FWIW

Enjoy! At two museums a day, you would need weeks to see all that's
worthwhile.

I liked Washington, very open and clean. We walked to a fair few places
and I was sad to leave with so much unseen.

I was wearing icebreaker leggings under my jeans. I won't need them
today.

I think you can expect heavy rain for the weekend.

It is dreadful weather. I managed to get to a Mall today and went into
Johnny Rockets. What a treat. The staff came out and danced, one lad was
very enthusiastic and quite made my day with his actions.
One thing I have noticed as I trudge around the shops is the size of the
fruit and veg - everything seems much bigger than I am used to and it is
all highly waxed, either that or the lights are different.
On my return I am hoping for a recipe for New York Cheesecake from my
friends in a.c-c. I am hoping to bake one.

Old March 14th, 2010, 01:07 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.travel.usa-canada
E Z Peaces

Runge11 wrote:
Hooo thermal underwear, do we really have to read about all that ??!

What a boorish remark!

I am in Washington now. Off sightseeing in a short while.
FWIW
I was wearing icebreaker leggings under my jeans. I won't need them
today.

Don't wear them skating.

I am in Atlantic City now and it is swimming time. Some roads were
blocked it is so wet.

Check out the snack bar at Walmart!