I want to sell AirAsia ticket to Rangoon (Yangon)

Old March 31st, 2009, 04:20 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Nyi Nyi ®

Default I want to sell AirAsia ticket to Rangoon (Yangon)

If somebody from this group, has a plan to visit Rangoon (Yangon) I
have my 2 tickets (ONE WAY) to resell it as I like to stay here a bit
longer. The date of flight is 2nd April. Look at the web and i will
give you CHEAPER one. Because I don't want to loose my money *(i can
replace the name) if i change the date, i looks like I have to buy a
new ticket for myself. that's why.!!! Help me, one of you.

Old March 31st, 2009, 04:22 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Nyi Nyi ®

On Mar 31, 10:20*am, Nyi Nyi ® wrote:
If somebody from this group, has a plan to visit Rangoon (Yangon) I
have my 2 tickets (ONE WAY) to resell it as I like to stay here a bit
longer. The date of flight is 2nd April. Look at the web and i will
give you CHEAPER one. Because I don't want to loose my money *(i can
replace the name) if i change the date, i looks like I have to buy a
new ticket for myself. that's why.!!! Help me, one of you.

SOrry I forgot to tell you that my flight is based from Bangkok.

Old March 31st, 2009, 11:02 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Nyi Nyi ®

On Mar 31, 2:05*pm, " A Mate" wrote:
You can NOT sell flight tickets to another person these days. They are
non-transferable.

"Nyi Nyi ®" wrote in ...

If somebody from this group, has a plan to visit Rangoon (Yangon) I
have my 2 tickets (ONE WAY) to resell it as I like to stay here a bit
longer. The date of flight is 2nd April. Look at the web and i will
give you CHEAPER one. Because I don't want to loose my money *(i can
replace the name) if i change the date, i looks like I have to buy a
new ticket for myself. that's why.!!! Help me, one of you.

Reli? Name/date can be changed with a certain surcharge. But name
change is much cheaper than date change. Date change seems like
"buying a new ticket" that's why...

Old March 31st, 2009, 05:48 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Chris Blunt[_2_]

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 03:02:25 -0700 (PDT), Nyi Nyi ®
wrote:

On Mar 31, 2:05*pm, " A Mate" wrote:
You can NOT sell flight tickets to another person these days. They are
non-transferable.

"Nyi Nyi ®" wrote in ...

If somebody from this group, has a plan to visit Rangoon (Yangon) I
have my 2 tickets (ONE WAY) to resell it as I like to stay here a bit
longer. The date of flight is 2nd April. Look at the web and i will
give you CHEAPER one. Because I don't want to loose my money *(i can
replace the name) if i change the date, i looks like I have to buy a
new ticket for myself. that's why.!!! Help me, one of you.

Reli? Name/date can be changed with a certain surcharge. But name
change is much cheaper than date change. Date change seems like
"buying a new ticket" that's why...

It looks like you're correct. Article 5.5 of Air Asia's Terms and
Conditions reads as follows:

QUOTE
5.5 Name Change: Once a booking number has been issued, name changes
are subject to the following terms:
Provided that the request is made outside of six (6) hours prior to
the scheduled flight departure time and the original as well as the
substituted passengers' identities are authenticated, you are allowed
to substitute the passenger named in the confirmed booking with
another passenger subject to payment of a charge as provided for in
the fee schedule."
UNQUOTE

Chris
Old April 6th, 2009, 03:31 PM
rick39 rick39 is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyi Nyi ® View Post
If somebody from this group, has a plan to visit Rangoon (Yangon) I
have my 2 tickets (ONE WAY) to resell it as I like to stay here a bit
longer. The date of flight is 2nd April. Look at the web and i will
give you CHEAPER one. Because I don't want to loose my money *(i can
replace the name) if i change the date, i looks like I have to buy a
new ticket for myself. that's why.!!! Help me, one of you.
Well i suggest yo not to sale the ticket to other person but cancel the ticket .... its a better option and easy one...
India Hotels