Disney Paris cheapest way?

Old July 17th, 2007, 12:58 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ricardo

Default Disney Paris cheapest way?

I wish to take my family to Disneyland Paris, I have 2 childeren aged
3 and 11, so in total there will be four of us.

I plan to take P & O from Dover take my car to within half an hour of
the park, and use one of those Campanile motels b & b for 2 nights and
pay for Disneyland at the turnstyle, is this the cheapest option.
I have done this before it was certainly hassle free, I do wonder if
im paying a premium on my tickets by paying on the day though.

Any Ideas on saving me a bob or 2 most welcome.

Old July 17th, 2007, 01:37 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Alec

"Ricardo" wrote in message
ps.com...
I wish to take my family to Disneyland Paris, I have 2 childeren aged
3 and 11, so in total there will be four of us.

I plan to take P & O from Dover take my car to within half an hour of
the park, and use one of those Campanile motels b & b for 2 nights and
pay for Disneyland at the turnstyle, is this the cheapest option.
I have done this before it was certainly hassle free, I do wonder if
im paying a premium on my tickets by paying on the day though.

Any Ideas on saving me a bob or 2 most welcome.

I've recently sold through eBay Disney Resort Paris one-day passport for
around £25 each (adult ticket). As it costs around £33 on the gate, it's a
useful saving.

Alec

Old July 17th, 2007, 05:35 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mxsmanic

Alec writes:

I've recently sold through eBay Disney Resort Paris one-day passport for
around £25 each (adult ticket). As it costs around £33 on the gate, it's a
useful saving.

No, it's not: £25 is ¤37.
Old July 17th, 2007, 08:39 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
holidy in italy

On 17 Lug, 14:37, "Alec" alexis2525 @ mail.com wrote:
"Ricardo" wrote in message

ps.com...I wish to take my family to Disneyland Paris, I have 2 childeren aged
3 and 11, so in total there will be four of us.

I plan to take P & O from Dover take my car to within half an hour of
the park, and use one of those Campanile motels b & b for 2 nights and
pay for Disneyland at the turnstyle, is this the cheapest option.
I have done this before it was certainly hassle free, I do wonder if
im paying a premium on my tickets by paying on the day though.

Any Ideas on saving me a bob or 2 most welcome.

I've recently sold through eBay Disney Resort Paris one-day passport for
around £25 each (adult ticket). As it costs around £33 on the gate, it's a
useful saving.

Alec

Hi,
childern aged under 7 years don't pay at disneyland, you can find a
lot ofers on this site http://www.consigliavacanze.it/eurodisney.asp
I know it is in italian, but it is not very difficult to understand
it.

Old July 17th, 2007, 09:43 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Andy Pandy

"Ricardo" wrote in message
ps.com...
I wish to take my family to Disneyland Paris, I have 2 childeren

aged
3 and 11, so in total there will be four of us.

I plan to take P & O from Dover take my car to within half an hour

of
the park, and use one of those Campanile motels b & b for 2 nights

and
pay for Disneyland at the turnstyle, is this the cheapest option.
I have done this before it was certainly hassle free, I do wonder if
im paying a premium on my tickets by paying on the day though.

Any Ideas on saving me a bob or 2 most welcome.

We bought tickets at a Disney shop in the UK, can't remember the price
(it was 4 years ago) but it was a quite a bit cheaper than on the
gate. The tickets are open dated so you don't have to buy for a
specific day, and IIRC are valid for either park.

Just don't make the mistake we did and go in the French school
holidays.

--
Andy

Old July 17th, 2007, 10:25 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Doesn't Frequently Mop

Make credence recognised that on Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:39:45 -0700,
holidy in italy has scripted:

I know it is in italian, but it is not very difficult to understand
it.

Tu sei italiano/a, vero? )

Quel sito? Belin, chi cavolo (che non capisce niente italiano)
potrebbe capirne?

Traduzione per favore!
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old July 25th, 2007, 11:53 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ricardo

On 17 Jul, 22:25, Doesn't Frequently Mop
wrote:
Make credence recognised that on Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:39:45 -0700,
holidy in italy has scripted:

I know it is in italian, but it is not very difficult to understand
it.

Tu sei italiano/a, vero? )

Quel sito? Belin, chi cavolo (che non capisce niente italiano)
potrebbe capirne?

Traduzione per favore!
--
---