L'Hospitalet de l'infant, Spain

Old June 23rd, 2005, 09:08 PM
Patrick Hernan

Default L'Hospitalet de l'infant, Spain

Does anyone know if L'Hospitalet de l'infant in Spain is reachable by
train or bus from Barcelona? If so, aproximately how long does it take?
Thanks.
Old June 23rd, 2005, 09:26 PM
sònia

hi,

15 minutes aprox

s.

Old June 24th, 2005, 01:42 AM
Alec

"sònia" wrote in message
s...
hi,

15 minutes aprox

What? It's over 70 miles! There is a train line that connects Barcelona
Sants station with Valencia, and some trains stop at L'Hospitalet. It's
single track beyond Tarragona and slow. Schedule and fare at
http://horarios.renfe.es/hir/index.j...07&U=VR&I D=s
Around 100 min and 6.55 euro one-way.

Alec

Old June 24th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Patrick Hernan

Alec wrote:

"sònia" wrote in message
s...

hi,

15 minutes aprox

I recall passing through L'Hospitalet de l'infant about 1-1.5 hours from
BCN.

What? It's over 70 miles! There is a train line that connects Barcelona
Sants station with Valencia, and some trains stop at L'Hospitalet.

The train I was on did not, and I cannot find any mention of
L'Hospitalet de l'infant on the Renfe website. Hence my inquiry.
Anyone know about bus service?

Old June 24th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Goalie of the Century

In message , Patrick Hernan
writes
Alec wrote:
"sònia" wrote in message
.es...

What? It's over 70 miles! There is a train line that connects
Barcelona Sants station with Valencia, and some trains stop at
L'Hospitalet.

The train I was on did not, and I cannot find any mention of
L'Hospitalet de l'infant on the Renfe website. Hence my inquiry.
Anyone know about bus service?

It's
single track beyond Tarragona and slow. Schedule and fare at
http://horarios.renfe.es/hir/index.jsp?page=hjhir130.jsp&O=BARCE&D=65407&U=VR&I D=s
Around 100 min and 6.55 euro one-way.

Did you try that link? It works OK for me.

An alternative, in English, is the DB site:
http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en?
where you can input specific dates and times.

On this one, the station near L'Hospitalet de l'Infant is called
Hospitalet-Vandellos. The station is some way (about 1000 m?) from the
sea front area. You may want to check out the map at:

http://www.viamichelin.com/viamichel...ation=L%27+Hos
pitalet+de+l%27Infant&strCountry=844&productId=&x= 18&y=12

--
Goalie of the Century