Royal Caribbean Statement Clarifying Questions!

Old January 25th, 2006, 11:08 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Royal Caribbean Statement Clarifying Questions!

Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from the Royal Caribbean and thought it
would be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings,
they are available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Royal Caribbean Statement Clarifying Questions About Dr. Lee's Tests

MIAMI, Jan. 25
Royal Caribbean International has been asked to clarify why forensic
investigator Dr. Henry Lee was unable to complete two of the five
tests he hoped to conduct when he visited Brilliance of the Seas this
week. We greatly value the professionalism shown by Dr. Lee during his
visit and appreciate his gracious acknowledgement of the courtesies we
extended to him.

Dr. Lee completed three tests during his visit. He was not able to
conduct a fourth test because the material he wished to examine was
given to the FBI last summer. Dr. Lee's fifth test -- repeatedly
throwing a mannequin over the side of the ship -- we postponed until
February. Royal Caribbean has offered Dr. Lee the use of an identical
ship when it enters drydock on Feb. 5. The company had told the
families' attorneys we would have to make alternate arrangements when
they first requested this fifth test last week.

Royal Caribbean sincerely hopes Dr. Lee's day on Brilliance was
productive and any findings will contribute to FBI's ongoing
investigation.