Turn Your Travel Passion Into Your Business

Old December 7th, 2006, 11:47 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Sandra

Default Turn Your Travel Passion Into Your Business

Have you heard the old saying, "Find your passion then make it your
life's work, and you'll never work a day in your life?"

From childhood I've wanted to explore the world. Luckily, I've

turned my passion of travel into my life's work, and I couldn't be
happier. It's great to look forward to every day, and I even enjoy
working on weekends.

I'd like to share my experience as a tour operator with Compass
Tours. I took their training program two years ago when the company
first decided to turn group travel into a business opportunity and to
franchise. Though this training was not yet available to the public, I
participated as they developed their tour business start up program.

My company, little but growing steadily, has taken me to Hawaii,
Canada, and all over the U.S., and cruises to the Caribbean and Alaska.
I have my own customers and I'm their tour leader. Europe and Asia
are next. The best part is that not only do I travel for free, I pay
myself a salary and my business grows stronger with every tour. It's
absolutely fantastic.

I've joined this group to enthusiastically encourage others to look
into the new Compass Tours training and business start-up program
because we'd like to see Compass Tours operators everywhere across
the U.S. and Canada in the next few years.

If you're excited about traveling for a living while owning your own
business, I'd very much like to share my experience and to answer
questions. You might want to check out the Compass website at
www.compassoperators.com first. Let's Go!

Old December 8th, 2006, 08:53 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
Blue Men of Morocco[_1_]

I like that saying-
I guess my passion for Morocco has turned into a lavish work style-
having a tour operator company there and also a small hotel in
Merzouga.

All the hours on the computer and finding new ryads and travel do not
seem like work to me!!!!!!!!

Elena
Sandra wrote:
Have you heard the old saying, "Find your passion then make it your
life's work, and you'll never work a day in your life?"

From childhood I've wanted to explore the world. Luckily, I've