New Hotel at Fort Lauderdale!

Old March 2nd, 2004, 02:51 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Default New Hotel at Fort Lauderdale!

Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from Courtyard by Marriott and thought
it would be of interest. This new hotel gives cruisers one more
option at Port Everglades. If you have missed any of my news'
postings, they are available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Courtyard by Marriott ``Takes Off'' at the New Fort Lauderdale Airport
and Cruise Port March 2nd with Grand Opening Rates from $169

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fl March 2, 2004
Courtyard by Marriott "takes off" with their brand new, richly
appointed 174-room, Fort Lauderdale Airport and Cruise Port opening
today, March 2nd. Grand opening rates ranging from $169-$189 per room,
per night, through May 9, 2004 and from $119, May 10 through September
30, 2004. "We are extremely proud to be in the Sportsman's Park just a
cast away from International Game Fishing Association and Bass Pro
Shop. We have such a unique Courtyard with a fountain at our entrance
and a salt water aquarium in our lobby," stated Shelly Pappas, General
Manager. Located south of the airport at 400 Gulf Stream Way, Dania
Beach, the Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Airport is owned by
Fort Lauderdale Cy, LLc. and managed by Marriott International of
Washington, D.C.

All rooms feature king, or queen size beds, large well lit work areas
with executive style desk and ergonomic chair, complementary Zum (STSN
Company) Hi-Speed Internet Access, voicemail and data ports, granite
vanity countertops, complimentary HBO, sitting area and more. The
hotel also offers three meeting rooms with 2,325 square-feet of
meeting space and equipped with Hi-Speed Internet Access.

Courtyard's redesigned public space includes: a 24-hour "grab and go"
food and beverage area and lounge area with Hi-Speed Wireless Internet
Access. Additional on site amenities:

Swimming pool and whirlpool
Fitness Center
Fax and copy services
Breakfast buffet and honor bar
Guest laundry
Courtyard by Marriott is the leading select-service hotel brand in the
United States. Providing guests with a combination of casual comfort
and timesaving services, Courtyard hotels feature large functional
guest rooms and are conveniently situated in areas where people
travel. Locations range from airports and office parks to downtown
areas and recreational destinations. Several locations feature
revitalized historical buildings. Courtyard has more than 600 hotels
worldwide, including properties in the U.K., Germany and China.
Courtyard participates in the company's award-winning Marriott
Rewards® frequent guest program. Members earn their choice of points
toward free vacations or frequent flyer mileage for dollars spent at
more than 2,100 Marriott hotels worldwide.

Call 954-342-8333, 800-321-2211, or
http://www.ftlauderdaleairportcourtyard.com.

Old March 2nd, 2004, 07:22 PM
Joe Mauk

Ray Goldenberg wrote in message . ..
Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from Courtyard by Marriott and thought
it would be of interest. This new hotel gives cruisers one more
option at Port Everglades.

and do not forget the soon to be open Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood..

http://hollywood.seminolehardrock.com/accommodations/

Joe