Thai visa costs

Old September 13th, 2003, 06:11 AM
Tchiowa

Default Thai visa costs

"DALing" daling43[delete]-at-hotmail.com wrote in message ...
nope, go look at the Thai embassy site - ALL tourists need to pay the $25
since 26AUG2003
(like I said - shoot themselves in the foot)

You read it wrong. That is for a tourist visa. Americans (among many
others) don't need a tourist visa. I arrived in Thailand a little over
a week ago. No fee.

"Miguel Cruz" wrote in message
DALing daling43[delete]-at-hotmail.com wrote:
Sure is $25 US since 26AUG2003 for a tourist visa. Hope they get the
message that they won't get my money.

But you're a US passport-holder, right? Do you need a visa? According to

the
Thai embassy web page you do not.

miguel

Old September 15th, 2003, 02:49 PM
DALing

yes, we've been down this road - the "entry permit" good for 30 days is
FREE; the "visa" isn't - and there is a list of countries eligible for
tourist entry without a "visa".

om...

--
Hit The Road! Photos and tales from around the world:

http://travel.u.nu