Cancun, Mexico

Old July 28th, 2004, 01:13 AM
Max Fox

Default Cancun, Mexico

Hi everyone,

I would like to travel to cancun with my friends but i never been
there and i think that the best person to talk with is the person that
already went to the place, not the traveling agency.

I would like that you tell me about hotels(all-inclusive) that i
should not go for some reasons and other that i must go.

What we are seeking is 4 stars hotel or so, looking to a place with
moslty young people (21+ y.o) to make the party and meet
girls...(singles)
I would like to know when is the good moment to go there because i
don't want to be alone on the beach and nightclubs

Thanks for all of your advices!

Max Fox
Old July 28th, 2004, 04:30 AM
wayne

The best place to start is here

http://www.debbiescaribbeanresortrev...mexrevind.html

Lots of places are 4 star don't know if there are places more youth
oriented. Single woman?

Wayne

Old July 29th, 2004, 01:11 AM
Carl Bergerson

Max,

I went to Cancun last November and stayed at the Blue Bay Getaway, an
ADULTS-ONLY all-inclusive resort on the peninsula.

Ratings: Grounds and Common areas ****+
Activities ***
Food ***
Drinks ***
Rooms ** and maybe +

The activities ranged from poolside skits and audience participient games to
horseshoes and volleyball. Each night they run an excursion to a local club.
Your cost for this is around 25USD and you get transportation to the club
d'noir, admission, and drinks. You have to get back on your own.

I would guess that the single guys to girls ratio was 4 to 1 or higher but
that's probably likely to vary a lot.

All in all, I may go back.

Other choices that I have rejected:

Club Med: Not All-Inclusive
Palace Resorts: Too expensive

Old July 29th, 2004, 01:12 AM
Steven Goodman

Max Fox wrote:
Hi everyone,

I would like to travel to cancun with my friends but i never been
there and i think that the best person to talk with is the person that
already went to the place, not the traveling agency.

I would like that you tell me about hotels(all-inclusive) that i
should not go for some reasons and other that i must go.

What we are seeking is 4 stars hotel or so, looking to a place with
moslty young people (21+ y.o) to make the party and meet
girls...(singles)
I would like to know when is the good moment to go there because i
don't want to be alone on the beach and nightclubs

Thanks for all of your advices!

Max Fox

The Cancun resort with the most single people will be Club Med. It is
the only all-inclusive in Cancun that will get lots of singles. That
said, there are TONS of places to go in Cancun and lots of singles; you
don't need to just look for them in your resort.

Cancun has lots and lots of nightclubs. There is no real off season,
when things are quiet. The busiest time is late winter early spring,
and of course Spring Break (when it is busy busy busy).

Steven Goodman

Old July 30th, 2004, 01:24 AM
Max Fox

In fact i'm suposed to go just before Christmas because there's a big
difference in the prices. I think i'll go on 14 or 18 of december for
one week. A lot of traveling agence told me about Oasis Cancun hotel
all-inclusive, anybody heard of this one? I just want to make the
party with my friends and meet other people and mostly single women
that want to make the party.... i don't know if i understand well but
someone told that there's 4 guys for one girl in some nightclub? Lot
of competition! P

Waiting for your comments! Thanks in advance!

Max