Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

Old June 18th, 2008, 03:13 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
20April

Default Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then you should
pay double for an extra seat.

If you are just a fat slob, even if a kid, then why should normal people have to
suffer, either from your surplus blubber occupying THEIR space, or from your
offensive STINK?

If you refuse to look after yourself, then you should pay.

And I do not care if it is a blubberbutt kid, or their whale-like adults.

Since there are more NORMAL people than slobs, let the majority rule once again.
Old June 18th, 2008, 03:41 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
J. Clarke[_2_]

20April wrote:
As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then
you should pay double for an extra seat.

If you are just a fat slob, even if a kid, then why should normal
people have to suffer, either from your surplus blubber occupying
THEIR space, or from your offensive STINK?

If you refuse to look after yourself, then you should pay.

And I do not care if it is a blubberbutt kid, or their whale-like
adults.

Since there are more NORMAL people than slobs, let the majority rule
once again.

As long as you also charge extra for offensive obnoxious asinine
opinionated loudmouths such as yourself.

By the way, plonk you and the keywords you rode in on.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Old June 18th, 2008, 11:06 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Jim Davis[_1_]

"20April" wrote in message

there are more NORMAL people than slobs, let the majority rule once again.

There are also NORMAL people who don't keep posting the same crap over &
over.

Old June 19th, 2008, 01:20 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Brian[_1_]

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:13:19 GMT, 20April wrote:

As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then you should
pay double for an extra seat.

If you are just a fat slob, even if a kid, then why should normal people have to
suffer, either from your surplus blubber occupying THEIR space, or from your
offensive STINK?

If you refuse to look after yourself, then you should pay.

And I do not care if it is a blubberbutt kid, or their whale-like adults.

Since there are more NORMAL people than slobs, let the majority rule once again.

I heard an interesting view the other day. If this ever happens, then
the vegans with flatulence should also have to pay extra.
Old June 19th, 2008, 07:29 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
bob fusillo

"20April" wrote in message
As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then you
should
pay double for an extra seat.

If you are just a fat slob, even if a kid, then why should normal people
have to
suffer, either from your surplus blubber occupying THEIR space, or from
your
offensive STINK?

If you refuse to look after yourself, then you should pay.

And I do not care if it is a blubberbutt kid, or their whale-like adults.

Since there are more NORMAL people than slobs, let the majority rule once
again.

If they charge by weight, there would be lots of people they wouldn't bother
to sell tickets to.

Old June 20th, 2008, 12:11 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Carol Eskra

Not only should the obese have to pay for 2 seats, but if they can't fit
thru the lavatory door they should be denied boarding.

I am retired from a major carrier and we had a very obese passenger
traveling west coast to east, and when nature called she could not fit
into the lavatory. She attempted to relieve herself in the air sickness
bag, while a f/a held up a blanket. Let's just say the a/c cleaners had
their work cut out for them! How would you like to be sitting near this
person? UGH!

Old August 3rd, 2008, 10:41 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Jorge W. Arbusto, Prezidentchul Candydate[_2_]

20April wrote:
As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then
you should pay double for an extra seat.

If you are just a fat slob, even if a kid, then why should normal
people have to suffer, either from your surplus blubber occupying
THEIR space, or from your offensive STINK?

If you refuse to look after yourself, then you should pay.

Here in America, we have large guys known as NFL football players, who
sometimes fly with commercial carriers. Since they're hardly out of shape,
be sure to vociferously expound on your gripe, should you find yourself
seated next to one of them.

Old August 3rd, 2008, 10:42 PM posted to rec.travel.air

Carol Eskra wrote:
Not only should the obese have to pay for 2 seats, but if they can't
fit thru the lavatory door they should be denied boarding.

I am retired from a major carrier and we had a very obese passenger
traveling west coast to east, and when nature called she could not fit
into the lavatory. She attempted to relieve herself in the air
sickness bag, while a f/a held up a blanket. Let's just say the a/c
cleaners had their work cut out for them! How would you like to be
sitting near this person? UGH!

Why couldn't the first officer fit in the john?

Old August 4th, 2008, 08:00 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
mrtravel[_2_]

Jorge W. Arbusto, Prezidentchul Candydate wrote:

20April wrote:

As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then
you should pay double for an extra seat.

If you are just a fat slob, even if a kid, then why should normal
people have to suffer, either from your surplus blubber occupying
THEIR space, or from your offensive STINK?

If you refuse to look after yourself, then you should pay.

Here in America, we have large guys known as NFL football players, who
sometimes fly with commercial carriers. Since they're hardly out of shape,
be sure to vociferously expound on your gripe, should you find yourself
seated next to one of them.

I did. Some guy name Joe offered me his Coke.
Old August 4th, 2008, 08:02 AM posted to rec.travel.air
mrtravel[_2_]

Carol Eskra wrote:

Not only should the obese have to pay for 2 seats, but if they can't
fit thru the lavatory door they should be denied boarding.

I am retired from a major carrier and we had a very obese passenger
traveling west coast to east, and when nature called she could not fit
into the lavatory. She attempted to relieve herself in the air
sickness bag, while a f/a held up a blanket. Let's just say the a/c
cleaners had their work cut out for them! How would you like to be
sitting near this person? UGH!

Why couldn't the first officer fit in the john?

I was wondering why they had to do this at the seat.
Maybe they could have hid her better in the galley.
,,,,,,, ok... maybe not such a good idea.