Do we need to book advance for accommodation during this period in Vancouver & Rockies?

Old April 23rd, 2004, 02:12 AM
6656

Default Do we need to book advance for accommodation during this period in Vancouver & Rockies?

We are planning a trip to Vancouver & Island, Calgary and the Rockies.
It is a about 23 days trip from May 27 to June 21st. As we are
traveling with kids, we do not want to fix the no of nights (unless if
we don't have a choice) we would like to spend in each location as it
depends also if the kids like those places. Any indication how the
crowds will be during the above period.

Do we need to reserve in advance?