Australia Travel Article

Old September 10th, 2006, 09:20 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
[email protected]

Default Australia Travel Article

For an American, visiting Australia is just about the farthest place
you can go on a vacation. Because of this, it is also usually not the
first idea that pops into your head when
deciding where to take one. In my view, this is very unfortunate
because Australia is one of the greatest places in the entire world to
visit. You have not lived until you have had the chance to experience
this truly fascinating land. It should be on every world traveler's
checklist.

http://www.kicksnlicks.com/082306australia.html

Old September 11th, 2006, 07:28 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Landlord

wrote in message
ps.com...
For an American, visiting Australia is just about the farthest place
you can go on a vacation. Because of this, it is also usually not the
first idea that pops into your head when
deciding where to take one. In my view, this is very unfortunate
because Australia is one of the greatest places in the entire world to
visit. You have not lived until you have had the chance to experience
this truly fascinating land. It should be on every world traveler's
checklist.

http://www.kicksnlicks.com/082306australia.html

We don't put a ' u ' in Qantas. Cairns is NOT pronounced ' cans '. You
dont't call folk fools. It's insulting. I could go on. but
then................

Old September 13th, 2006, 03:55 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
mcola

Landlord wrote:

wrote in message
ps.com...

For an American, visiting Australia is just about the farthest place
you can go on a vacation. Because of this, it is also usually not the
first idea that pops into your head when
deciding where to take one. In my view, this is very unfortunate
because Australia is one of the greatest places in the entire world to
visit. You have not lived until you have had the chance to experience
this truly fascinating land. It should be on every world traveler's
checklist.

http://www.kicksnlicks.com/082306australia.html

We don't put a ' u ' in Qantas. Cairns is NOT pronounced ' cans '. You
dont't call folk fools. It's insulting. I could go on. but
then................

The guy had nothing but praise for Australia as far as I could see on
his site. Give him a break on spelling, and I have heard aussies say
"cans".

Old September 13th, 2006, 05:53 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Landlord

"mcola" wrote in message
Landlord wrote:

wrote in message
ps.com...

For an American, visiting Australia is just about the farthest place
you can go on a vacation. Because of this, it is also usually not the
first idea that pops into your head when
deciding where to take one. In my view, this is very unfortunate
because Australia is one of the greatest places in the entire world to
visit. You have not lived until you have had the chance to experience
this truly fascinating land. It should be on every world traveler's
checklist.

http://www.kicksnlicks.com/082306australia.html

We don't put a ' u ' in Qantas. Cairns is NOT pronounced ' cans '. You
dont't call folk fools. It's insulting. I could go on. but
then................

The guy had nothing but praise for Australia as far as I could see on his
site. Give him a break on spelling, and I have heard aussies say "cans".

Beer cans ?

Old September 13th, 2006, 08:37 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
wattie

" Landlord" apub@sydney wrote in message

wrote in message
ps.com...
For an American, visiting Australia is just about the farthest place
you can go on a vacation. Because of this, it is also usually not the
first idea that pops into your head when
deciding where to take one. In my view, this is very unfortunate
because Australia is one of the greatest places in the entire world to
visit. You have not lived until you have had the chance to experience
this truly fascinating land. It should be on every world traveler's
checklist.

http://www.kicksnlicks.com/082306australia.html

We don't put a ' u ' in Qantas. Cairns is NOT pronounced ' cans '. You
dont't call folk fools. It's insulting. I could go on. but
then................

Is that really how you Aussies spell 'don't'? After a full stop the next
letter should really be a capital..........

Old September 14th, 2006, 08:14 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Landlord

"wattie" wrote in message

" Landlord" apub@sydney wrote in message

wrote in message
ps.com...
For an American, visiting Australia is just about the farthest place
you can go on a vacation. Because of this, it is also usually not the
first idea that pops into your head when
deciding where to take one. In my view, this is very unfortunate
because Australia is one of the greatest places in the entire world to
visit. You have not lived until you have had the chance to experience
this truly fascinating land. It should be on every world traveler's
checklist.

http://www.kicksnlicks.com/082306australia.html

We don't put a ' u ' in Qantas. Cairns is NOT pronounced ' cans '. You
dont't call folk fools. It's insulting. I could go on. but
then................

Is that really how you Aussies spell 'don't'? After a full stop the next
letter should really be a capital..........

Yep fair enough a 'typo'. There again we don't put ten full stops at the end
of a sentence.
Let's not get to pedantic. If you publish a website for all to see, it has
to be good. A little proof reading and pride goes along way. There you go.
That's what I think.

Old September 14th, 2006, 08:39 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
wattie

" Landlord" apub@sydney wrote in message
u...

"wattie" wrote in message

" Landlord" apub@sydney wrote in message

wrote in message
ps.com...
[...]

No, you don't, you put 16.

Old September 14th, 2006, 09:54 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Landlord

"wattie" wrote in message

" Landlord" apub@sydney wrote in message

wrote in message
ps.com...
[...]

It wasn't a sentence. More like a statement.

Let's not get to pedantic. If you publish a website for all to see, it
has to be good. A little proof reading and pride goes along way. There
you go. That's what I think.

Good on ya matey. When are you coming to visit us? You'll be made most
welcome.

Old September 14th, 2006, 11:16 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
wattie

"wattie" wrote in message

" Landlord" apub@sydney wrote in message

wrote in message
ps.com...
[...]

Actually, I'm coming over for a month in December '07, so thanks for that
welcome.

Old September 15th, 2006, 02:08 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Landlord

Actually, I'm coming over for a month in December '07, so thanks for that
welcome.

Great time of the year. First time ? You will have a ball.
Cheers!