Americans are angry

Old August 10th, 2010, 12:46 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
O'Donovan, PJ, Himself

Default Americans are angry

Americans are angry

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths220g10

Excerpts:

"...In the age of Obama, there is no real contractual obligation:
everything from paying back bondholders to fixing a BP penalty is,
well, “negotiable.” When the money runs out, the law will too. Law?
There is no law other than a mandated equality of result....

......the proverbial people seem angry. A book will have to be written
explaining how in 19 months Obama blew a 70% approval rating and is
headed for under 40% — something that took Bush six years.... "
Old August 10th, 2010, 01:18 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
za kAT[_2_]

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 16:46:04 -0700 (PDT), O'Donovan, PJ, Himself wrote:

.....the proverbial people seem angry. A book will have to be written
explaining how in 19 months Obama blew a 70% approval rating and is
headed for under 40% ˇX something that took Bush six years....

I wonder how long it will take Cameron to halve his approval rating...

--
- Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!
Old August 10th, 2010, 01:29 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
dechucka[_2_]

"O'Donovan, PJ, Himself" wrote in message
Americans are angry

poor diddies

Old August 10th, 2010, 01:37 AM posted to soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
GlennR

"O'Donovan, PJ, Himself" wrote in message
Americans are angry

**** em, they're a bunch of uneducated, fat assed,gutless, whining mother
****ers, especially those yellow hillbillies,
they love to whine,moan,complain,and bitch but they don't have the balls to
get what's theirs from the rich mother ****ers who use and abuse them, they
deserve to be ****ed
and to be angry,bitter and clinging to illogical bull****, hell it's all
they have left, they have let the
corporations and the bankers take everything they have and let themselves be
blindsided,then raped, and robbed, over
bull**** like gay marriage,abortion,terrorist boogey men and tax cuts for
the rich who already pay less than the average working family

you're a prime example of one of the ignorant, stupid asses, getting on your
knees and sucking off those non lip moving while they're talking hillbillies
while they pick your pocket,
you dumb soma bitch

Old August 10th, 2010, 01:49 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
The gods have made us mad

"O'Donovan, PJ, Himself" wrote in message
Americans are angry

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths220g10

Excerpts:

"...In the age of Obama, there is no real contractual obligation:
everything from paying back bondholders to fixing a BP penalty is,
well, “negotiable.” When the money runs out, the law will too. Law?
There is no law other than a mandated equality of result....

.....the proverbial people seem angry. A book will have to be written
explaining how in 19 months Obama blew a 70% approval rating and is
headed for under 40% — something that took Bush six years.... "

An interesting read - although, at first, I to remember who Obama *was*....

Seriously, from a British perspective, it's been a long, long time since we
saw so little of a US President on our TV screens.

From Kennedy to Bush MKll, barely a day went by without an American
President featuring on our TV news - waging a war here, signing an important
treaty there, always in the thick of things, and always in the UK media
spotlight. so much so, that American Presidents were more familiar to us
than 75% of our own politicians.

And then came Obama. Hailed by some as Saviour, feared by others as an
Anti-Christ, it seemed certain that we would see more of this particular
President than any other.

Instead of which, it's getting to the point of "O...*who*..."

Obviously he's a man with a lot of domestic issues on his mind - but that
was ever the case for occupants of the White House, yet they still managed
to write their names indelibly in the world's history books.

One doesn't really know whether to be grateful or disappointed that your
44th President turned out to be a hermit

Old August 10th, 2010, 01:53 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
John Rennie

The gods have made us mad wrote:

"O'Donovan, PJ, Himself" wrote in message
Americans are angry

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths220g10

Excerpts:

"...In the age of Obama, there is no real contractual obligation:
everything from paying back bondholders to fixing a BP penalty is,
well, “negotiable.” When the money runs out, the law will too. Law?
There is no law other than a mandated equality of result....

.....the proverbial people seem angry. A book will have to be written
explaining how in 19 months Obama blew a 70% approval rating and is
headed for under 40% — something that took Bush six years.... "

An interesting read - although, at first, I to remember who Obama
*was*....

Seriously, from a British perspective, it's been a long, long time since
we saw so little of a US President on our TV screens.

From Kennedy to Bush MKll, barely a day went by without an American
President featuring on our TV news - waging a war here, signing an
important treaty there, always in the thick of things, and always in the
UK media spotlight. so much so, that American Presidents were more
familiar to us than 75% of our own politicians.

And then came Obama. Hailed by some as Saviour, feared by others as an
Anti-Christ, it seemed certain that we would see more of this particular
President than any other.

Instead of which, it's getting to the point of "O...*who*..."

Obviously he's a man with a lot of domestic issues on his mind - but
that was ever the case for occupants of the White House, yet they still
managed to write their names indelibly in the world's history books.

One doesn't really know whether to be grateful or disappointed that your
44th President turned out to be a hermit

Hmm...something's wrong with your tele.
Old August 10th, 2010, 02:01 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
GlennR

"The gods have made us mad" wrote in message

"O'Donovan, PJ, Himself" wrote in message
Americans are angry

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths220g10

Excerpts:

One doesn't really know whether to be grateful or disappointed that your
44th President turned out to be a hermit

coming from a limey son of a bitch who still gets on his knees for a
fat,wrinkled ass old hag, you don't have a lot of credibility there old man,

why not go down and engage in the favorite pastime of limey losers, reading
the tabloids about your royal hignasses,

I mean, what kind of brainpower does that take ?

ever wonder why your country is heading for 4th world status ?

Old August 10th, 2010, 02:04 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
The gods have made us mad

"John Rennie" wrote in message
[...]

From Kennedy to Bush MKll, barely a day went by without an American
President featuring on our TV news - waging a war here, signing an
important treaty there, always in the thick of things, and always in the
UK media spotlight. so much so, that American Presidents were more
familiar to us than 75% of our own politicians.

And then came Obama. Hailed by some as Saviour, feared by others as an
Anti-Christ, it seemed certain that we would see more of this particular
President than any other.

Instead of which, it's getting to the point of "O...*who*..."

Obviously he's a man with a lot of domestic issues on his mind - but that
was ever the case for occupants of the White House, yet they still
managed to write their names indelibly in the world's history books.

One doesn't really know whether to be grateful or disappointed that your
44th President turned out to be a hermit

Hmm...something's wrong with your tele

..

I don't watch much telly, admittedly - but I often catch the news, and I
listen to the radio 4 news a lot, and there seldom seems to be anything
about Obama.

Where are the state visits to Russia?, the Chinese banquets in the Great
Hall Of The People? Where is the endless footage of Airforce One winging
its way around the world?, the motorcades, the razzamatazz, the televised
pomp and panoply that accompanied other US Presidents wherever they went?

If Obama gives *one* impression, it's of being completely out of his depth.

Old August 10th, 2010, 02:07 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
The gods have made us mad

"GlennR" wrote in message

"The gods have made us mad" wrote in message

"O'Donovan, PJ, Himself" wrote in message
Americans are angry

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths220g10

Excerpts:

One doesn't really know whether to be grateful or disappointed that your
44th President turned out to be a hermit

coming from a limey son of a bitch who still gets on his knees for a
fat,wrinkled ass old hag, you don't have a lot of credibility there old
man,

why not go down and engage in the favorite pastime of limey losers,
reading
the tabloids about your royal hignasses,

I mean, what kind of brainpower does that take ?

ever wonder why your country is heading for 4th world status ?

No need to get upset. I think it's wonderful that you have a black
President. He matches your beaches lol!!

BTW - better start brushing up your Mandarin - you're new owners will be
there soon

Old August 10th, 2010, 02:08 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
The gods have made us mad

"GlennR" wrote in message

[...]

Whoops! - 'your' new owners.............