Bali Holiday Best People Award'07!Book Now,Limited rooms

Old November 29th, 2007, 11:29 AM posted to rec.travel.misc
Efatono

Default Bali Holiday Best People Award'07!Book Now,Limited rooms

Planning a holiday in Bali? Discover the Magic Of Luxurius Living at
one of our exclusive Jimbaran Bay Villas

All our villas incorporate modern contemporary design combined with
open air living, large garden and pool areas
creating a unique tropical villa environment in Bali.

The spacious living and dining areas in tour villas blend naturally
into lush tropical landscaped gardens, ideal for intimate dinners or
entertaining friends. All villas are fully staffed with
personal chefs and housekeepers to pamper all your needs.

Our Villas are perfect for single, couples, families and friends up
10 people.
Your privacy is assured at Jimbaran Bay Villas.

YOUR HOLIDAY WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!

Make your reservation or check our villa availability now!

For more info or reservation pls visit:
www.jimbaranbayvillas.com

or contact me

Erik Fatono