food on airplane

Old January 11th, 2008, 05:22 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

Default food on airplane

Ermalee wrote in message
. ..
She certainly is. And as an added bit of info, today is her birthday.
Happy birthday Barbara.
Hope you have a great time on the GGC (keeping on topic g)

Yes, Happy Birthday, Barbara Gerbrandt!!
And make that "WE" when you mention having a good time on the GGC 'cuz you
will be joining Barb and us, Erm!

--Jean

Old January 11th, 2008, 11:09 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_2_]

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 21:14:02 -0600, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"BrianK" wrote in message
I hear that there's a Bjorn Borg underwear and active fashions shop in
Budapest. The men's underwear will probably make you freak Welcome to
Björn Borg! - Bjorn Borg http://www.bjornborg.com/en/. But they do have
some nice women's casual clothes should your luggage go to Budapest by way
of Guam. I hear in the bohemian section of town that there are some
women's haut couture houses with prices lower than pret a porter. This is
because the couture is by young local designers.

Budapest will be a week too late, Brian....We will have been in Poland for
seven days.

--Jean

The Catholic Church opposes homosexual activity because it is intrinsically
disordered, an abuse of human nature. How do you feel about BrianK and his
homosexuality?
Old January 11th, 2008, 02:12 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
Ermalee wrote in message
. ..

She certainly is. And as an added bit of info, today is her birthday.
Happy birthday Barbara.
Hope you have a great time on the GGC (keeping on topic g)

Yes, Happy Birthday, Barbara Gerbrandt!!
And make that "WE" when you mention having a good time on the GGC 'cuz you
will be joining Barb and us, Erm!

--Jean

I need the break; really! But I think Bill needs me here, even though
the kids do a great job. Plus, I think I may not be able to relax and
enjoy the cruise, worrying about him. We will see. Bill says "go and
have a good time, I will be fine." The kids say go. We'll see how
things are next Wednesday or Thursday. I have not canceled yet.

Ermalee ---in a quandary :-(
Old January 11th, 2008, 03:07 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Paul Johnson

"Cal Ford" wrote in message
Looks like you enjoy the Oceania TransAtlantics. We did our first last
March,
Miami to Marseille, and really enjoyed it. A bunch of us are doing a
repeat this
next November on the Regatta, Barcelona to Miami. Consider this an
invitiation
to join us. Are you any good at Trivia ???

Yes- love the Oceania Trans-Atlantics. Most relaxing vacation you can get.
We aren't in to large ships or port-intensive cruises. I have really been
looking at the Regatta to Miami cruise, but still can't quite work out the
schedule.
I like Trivia, but suffer too many mind freezes to be reliable.
Paul Johnson

Old January 11th, 2008, 04:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cal Ford

You don't have to be reliable to be in our group Paul, we are happy when people
just stay awake for the entire session .........

Cal

Old January 12th, 2008, 01:17 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Marsha[_2_]

Ermalee wrote:
I need the break; really! But I think Bill needs me here, even though
the kids do a great job. Plus, I think I may not be able to relax and
enjoy the cruise, worrying about him. We will see. Bill says "go and
have a good time, I will be fine." The kids say go. We'll see how
things are next Wednesday or Thursday. I have not canceled yet.

Ermalee ---in a quandary :-(

Although I don't know you personally, if I may be so bold as to suggest
that you do what would make your husband happy....

Marsha/Ohio

Old January 12th, 2008, 02:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee

Marsha wrote:
Ermalee wrote:

I need the break; really! But I think Bill needs me here, even though
the kids do a great job. Plus, I think I may not be able to relax and
enjoy the cruise, worrying about him. We will see. Bill says "go
and have a good time, I will be fine." The kids say go. We'll see
how things are next Wednesday or Thursday. I have not canceled yet.

Ermalee ---in a quandary :-(

Although I don't know you personally, if I may be so bold as to suggest
that you do what would make your husband happy....

Marsha/Ohio

Good point, Marsha, and I appreciate it. He would be happy if I went
but would ask the kids about once every hour, when is she coming back?
How many more days? After 62 years, I guess I am sort of a "habit", g

Ermalee
Old January 12th, 2008, 03:59 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Marsha[_2_]

Ermalee wrote:

Marsha wrote:

Ermalee wrote:

I need the break; really! But I think Bill needs me here, even
though the kids do a great job. Plus, I think I may not be able to
relax and enjoy the cruise, worrying about him. We will see. Bill
says "go and have a good time, I will be fine." The kids say go.
We'll see how things are next Wednesday or Thursday. I have not
canceled yet.

Ermalee ---in a quandary :-(

Although I don't know you personally, if I may be so bold as to
suggest that you do what would make your husband happy....

Marsha/Ohio

Good point, Marsha, and I appreciate it. He would be happy if I went
but would ask the kids about once every hour, when is she coming back?
How many more days? After 62 years, I guess I am sort of a "habit", g

Ermalee

Ahhhh, then I would probably chose to stay with my husband, for that is
what he truly wants, deep down inside, and time together is precious and
limited. But you will come to the right answer for yourselves. Best to
you, whatever you decide.

Marsha/Ohio

Old January 12th, 2008, 04:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee

Marsha wrote:

Ermalee wrote:

Marsha wrote:

Ermalee wrote:

[...]

Thanks, Marsha. You are so kind.

Ermalee
Old January 28th, 2008, 04:04 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_2_]

"BrianK" wrote in message
I hear that there's a Bjorn Borg underwear and active fashions shop in
Budapest. The men's underwear will probably make you freak Welcome to
Björn Borg! - Bjorn Borg http://www.bjornborg.com/en/. But they do have
some nice women's casual clothes should your luggage go to Budapest by way
of Guam. I hear in the bohemian section of town that there are some
women's haut couture houses with prices lower than pret a porter. This is
because the couture is by young local designers.

Budapest will be a week too late, Brian....We will have been in Poland for
seven days.

--Jean

The Catholic Church opposes homosexual activity because it is intrinsically
disordered, an abuse of human nature. How do you feel about BrianK and his
homosexuality?

Or LES!, is he damned to Hell, Jean?