Cruise reviews

Old January 22nd, 2008, 03:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Cruise reviews

Hello, I am a travel agent who wants to make sure i am sending my
customers on the right cruise for them, so any good or bad experiences
you might of had or any recomendations for excursions or itineraries
would be greatly appreciated.
I pride myself in giving my customers the best service possible so any
reviews of ships or tips you can give me will help me give my
customers the holiday of a lifetime!

Old January 23rd, 2008, 08:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
BrianK

On 1/22/2008 11:46 PM Tom K did the "neutron dance", then made these
writings:
If you're a travel agent, exactly how many cruises have you been on?

--Tom

I agree with Tom. Even if you are a cottage TA, there are resources you
can draw upon that are available for professionals. Even if you don't
work for an agency that sends you on fam cruises, you can join certain
professional organizations. Those in turn post land trips and/or
cruises where you can travel at agent rates.

It's nice that you think that most who post here in rtc are honest. I
know some who post here and yes they are honest. Others, I am not too
sure of. They seem a few fries short of a "Happy Meal". I wouldn't use
this as a sole source of cruising information.

Then again, your post could merely be a veiled attempt at advertising.
In which case, I will repeat the mantra -- The Charter for this
newsgroup doesn't support advertising.
Old January 29th, 2008, 12:17 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jim Hamlin

Richard, you SHOULD be ashamed to even "post" on this site!!!! I, for
one, would NEVER even consider you as MY travel agent.
Grow up, and get involved in YOUR chosen
profession!!!!!!

Old January 29th, 2008, 06:16 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_2_]

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 00:41:09 -0500, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

Richard, you SHOULD be ashamed to even "post" on this site!!!! I, for
one, would NEVER even consider you as MY travel agent.
Grow up, and get involved in YOUR chosen
profession!!!!!!

Thanks stop....appreciate the update stop...just your posting style
stop...got it stop...carry on stop ...with your technical liabilities
stop...eom