Passport Renewal

Old January 25th, 2008, 08:34 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gary Davis

Default Passport Renewal

Hello All

Just received our new passports today. I mailed in our old ones on
Jan 7th. New ones arrived a day apart Jan 24 & 25.

Did not pay for the expedited service.
Old January 25th, 2008, 10:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
LeeNY

On Jan 25, 3:34 pm, Gary Davis wrote:
Hello All

Just received our new passports today. I mailed in our old ones on
Jan 7th. New ones arrived a day apart Jan 24 & 25.

Did not pay for the expedited service.

Good to hear. My niece just sent in her application on monday (Jan.
21) for our March 6 departure for the Dominican Republic. They assured
her she'd have it back in plenty of time - outside window was 6 weeks,
but more likely 3-4. She'll track it on the website, though...just to
keep tabs on the process.
Old January 26th, 2008, 02:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

LeeNY wrote:

Good to hear. My niece just sent in her application on monday (Jan.
21) for our March 6 departure for the Dominican Republic. They assured
her she'd have it back in plenty of time - outside window was 6 weeks,
but more likely 3-4. She'll track it on the website, though...just to
keep tabs on the process.

2-3 weeks seems to be the norm at the moment. We did ours in
late November and it took 2 weeks, and that was for new
passports, not even renewals.

Bill
Old January 26th, 2008, 05:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Richard Whitlock

Good news. We mailed ours in a couple of weeks ago via certified mail.
We got the return receipt last week and the check has been cashed
so it shouldn't be long. Not that we have anything planned but our old
ones expire in September. I don't mind giving them a few months on it
because I will be delighted if I am around to renew it again in ten
years (lol).

Tucker in Texas