Fat Slobs To Sue Air Canada - 2 Seats Occupied AC Charged Swine For 2 Places

Old July 10th, 2012, 03:24 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe,can.general
RODD

Default Fat Slobs To Sue Air Canada - 2 Seats Occupied AC Charged Swine For 2 Places

If the fat swine can not fit into a seat designed for normal people,
and want 2 seats, then of course they must pay for 2 seats.

If these slobs do not want to pay for the space they occupy,
then they can travel by some other wy.

Normal people should not be forced to subsidize these slobs,
both male and female.

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 05:14:27 +0000, TimReich wrote:

Fat slobs now have permission to sue Air canada.

A Quebec judge has authorized a class action lawsuit against Air Canada filed on
behalf of obese passengers who had to pay the airline additional fees because of
their obesity.

Montreal law firm BGA Barristers & Solicitors LLP announced the class action
authorization Monday.

It seems the swine did not like having to pay double because they took up
TWO SEATS.

The airlines base their rates on how many passengers can be on the plane. If
someone is going to take up 2 seats, then the airline should have the right to
charge them for 2 seats.

Not to sound rude, although I know it will, the obese person also likely weighs
as much as 2 passengers too, and that affects fuel consumption too.

The skinny man shouldn't be subsidizing the obese, as those costs get passed
along to the other passengers.

If I have to pay full price to buy a seat for my 2 year old, even though he'll
spend most of the flight on my lap anyway, those taking up 2 seats should have
to pay for it. period.

Old July 10th, 2012, 06:40 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe,can.general
Lesbians for Grosvomit

Default Fat Slob Grosvenor Cannot Sue Air Canada - 2 Seats Occupied AC Charged Him For 2 Fat-Ass Places

GROSVENOR'S RODDIE DICKIE (William Grosvenor)
wrote in
:

Roddie Dickie, you're the one,
You make whacking lots of fun,
Roddie Dickie, I'm awfully fond of you;

(woh woh, bee doh!)

Roddie Dickie, joy of boys,
When I squeeze you, you make noise!
Roddie Dickie, you're my very best friend, it's true!

(doo doo doo doooo, doo doo)

CHORUS:

Every day when I
Make my way to the tubby
I find my little roddie what's
Cute and yellow and chubby

Roddie Dickie, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Roddie dickie, I'm awfully fond of you.

(repeat chorus)

My Roddie Dickie is so small
I'm lucky that I have one at all
Roddie Dickie, I'm awfully fond of -
Roddie Dickie, I'd like a whole pound of -
Roddie Dickie I'm awfully fond of you!

(doo doo, be doo.)

Regarding William Grosvenor, of Edmonton, Alberta:

http://tinyurl.com/GROSVENORBLOWS Website compilation of Grosvenor data
http://tinyurl.com/GROSVENORSUCKS Warman v. Grosvenor, 2008 CanLII 57728
(ON SC)

Old July 11th, 2012, 12:34 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,can.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
gtr

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 05:14:27 +0000, TimReich wrote:

The skinny man shouldn't be subsidizing the obese, as those costs get passed
along to the other passengers.

Everybody takes up one slot and pays for one slot. Or, if you want to
sleep on the way to the other side of the planet, you can pay for
three, and lay across them sleeping at your whim. Or if you want to
baby your 1935 Gibson L5 you can buy a seat for it and strap it in. If
you want one seat for each of your butt-cheeks, you can buy those two.

Certainly fat folk can sue. And they can lose real quick and then
everybody can go on about their business, having put the matter to
rest. I hope it does come to trial.

I would like to know if I can get a partial payback when someone's lard
in the next seat "overflows" over, onto, or under the arm-rest,
occupying, say. 5% of my seating space.

If I have to pay full price to buy a seat for my 2 year old, even though he'll
spend most of the flight on my lap anyway, those taking up 2 seats should have
to pay for it. period.

And if your child is continually disruptive and occupies my air space
with shrieking and endless back-seat kicking I wonder if I can get
another discount for "pain and suffering"?

Hey. I'm always looking to cut costs!

Old July 11th, 2012, 08:04 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,can.general,rec.travel.usa-canada
d'Jew Up Grosvenor's Ass

wrote:

If I have to pay full price to buy a seat for my 2 year old, even
though he'll spend most of the flight on my lap anyway, those taking
up 2 seats should have to pay for it. period.

And if your child is continually disruptive and occupies my air space

William Grosvenor does not have a child. He is old and impotent. William
Grosvenor is, however, FAT, hence his complaint.

No airline in their right mind would let this asshole on a plane.