Typical Muslim fascism

Old April 25th, 2004, 04:55 PM
John Galt

Default Typical Muslim fascism

Islam is obviously an evil cult, just like nationalism and the
neo-conservatism of Geo. W. Bush. A pox on all their houses.

Islam has made Malaysia poorer.....if not for the Chinese, the
bumiputra would be eating dirt.

The one good characteristic of Muslims is that they frequently commit
suicide.
Old April 25th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Gerry

In article , John Galt
wrote:

The one good characteristic of Muslims is that they frequently commit
suicide.

If so, I heartily encourage you to consider conversion...

--
First they gerrymander us into one-party fiefs. Then they tell us they only
care about the swing districts. Then they complain about voter apathy.
Old April 26th, 2004, 07:44 AM
Rowani

Heres some fact to correct your wrong fact.

"John Galt" wrote in message
om...
Islam is obviously an evil cult, just like nationalism and the
neo-conservatism of Geo. W. Bush. A pox on all their houses.

Islam is a beautiful religion. We beleieve in god, the prophets and the
hereafter. If you wish, I would be happy to tell you more about Islam.
Wouldnt harm you to learn true Islam teaching, not the distorted fact
propagated by the likes of you

Islam has made Malaysia poorer.....if not for the Chinese, the
bumiputra would be eating dirt.

Nah, we'll be 100% better off. The muslim Malay states in Malaya was already
rich and the centre of trade long before the anglo saxon began its crusade
and greedy colonial invasion in the 1940's. Not only your white ancestor rob
the Malay of their natural resources, they also create long lasting
divisional damage among races through unequal distribution of opportunity
(education, bussinesses).

The non Bumiputra was encourage by the British to migrate and brought in to
Malaya during british colonial era. Malaysia's development is definitely not
just the effort of one race but through the collaborative hardwork of all
Malaysian (irrespective of race, Malay, Chinese, Indian, Iban, Kadazan, Arab
etc).

Your rascist mind has been brainwash to stereotype Malay as lazy and stupid.
It mat be hard for you to swallow, but similiar to your race, there are many
hardworking and intelligent Malays and there are also the lazy and stupid
one. It may also pained you to know that with better environment and
exposure, the Malays are becoming as academically competent as the other
races. I see lots of Malay student (including my borther, my nieces and
nephews) with 7, 8,9 or10 A's in their exam.

The one good characteristic of Muslims is that they frequently commit
suicide.

Commiting suicide is against Islam. Whoever commit suicide will go to hell.
Those who commit sucide are not racticing the true teaching of Islam.

If you're not Malaysian, my advice is for you to concentrate on overcoming
discrimination in your country (ie. more ministers/MP/higher goverment
administrative post from other races and many more). If you're Malaysian,
try to learn to respect people from other ethnics. You dont have to be a
rascist just because other people are rascist.

Rowani

Old April 26th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Dieter Aaaa

"Rowani"

If you're not Malaysian, my advice is for you to concentrate on overcoming
discrimination in your country (ie. more ministers/MP/higher goverment
administrative post from other races and many more). If you're Malaysian,
try to learn to respect people from other ethnics. You dont have to be a
rascist just because other people are rascist.

Rowani

Apparently, you are defending islam without knowing where you are talking
about.:
http://www.bharatvani.org/books/demogislam.pdf
http://www.faithfreedom.org/
http://www.hinduunity.org/
http://www.carm.org/islam.htm
http://muslim-quotes.netfirms.com/index.html
http://www.angelfire.com/ab/jumma/

Old April 27th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Pan

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 06:44:54 GMT, "Rowani"
wrote:

"John Galt" wrote in message
. com...

Islam has made Malaysia poorer.....if not for the Chinese, the
bumiputra would be eating dirt.

Nah, we'll be 100% better off. The muslim Malay states in Malaya was already
rich and the centre of trade long before the anglo saxon began its crusade
and greedy colonial invasion in the 1940's.

1940s??? 1840s, perhaps?

But what you are perhaps ignoring is that Chinese people have been
living in the Malay states for several hundred years. In the event the
British had not intervened in their affairs, it is highly unlikely
that the Malay sultans would have prohibited further immigration of
Chinese people to their realms, had they managed to avoid being taken
over by Thailand or another European power.

Not only your white ancestor rob
the Malay of their natural resources, they also create long lasting
divisional damage among races through unequal distribution of opportunity
(education, bussinesses).

The British were interested in doing what they felt was best for them,
but they were a lot better to the Malays than they were to many other
peoples they encountered in the colonies they conquered. The British
reserved civil service positions for Malays and I believe I remember
that they created or at least maintained the Malay reserve lands (I'm
sure I'll immediately be corrected on this if my memory is wrong).
They also kept their hands off Islam and adat, except for abolishing
truly horrific practices like debt slavery and the enslavement of
Orang Asli, particularly in Perak.

The non Bumiputra was encourage by the British to migrate and brought in to
Malaya during british colonial era. Malaysia's development is definitely not
just the effort of one race but through the collaborative hardwork of all
Malaysian (irrespective of race, Malay, Chinese, Indian, Iban, Kadazan, Arab
etc).

This is of course 100% accurate. But it should also be mentioned that
loads of "Bumiputras" immigrated to the Malay states during the same
period you're discussing (19th and 20th centuries), for example from
Minangkabau and Patani.

Your rascist mind has been brainwash to stereotype Malay as lazy and stupid.
It mat be hard for you to swallow, but similiar to your race, there are many
hardworking and intelligent Malays and there are also the lazy and stupid
one. It may also pained you to know that with better environment and
exposure, the Malays are becoming as academically competent as the other
races. I see lots of Malay student (including my borther, my nieces and
nephews) with 7, 8,9 or10 A's in their exam.

Also, intelligence is not measured only in grades.

All that anyone needed to do to find out how hard Malays were working
in the 1970s was to live in a kampung like I did. Many men worked in
the sawmill or/and fields all day including during Ramadan and women
did a lot of chopping and pounding of food and clothes and in many
instances also worked in the fields or tapped rubber. Children
constructed toys out of wood for the younger siblings they spent a lot
of time taking care of. It may not have been as tough a life as the
Chinese peasants I saw working in the fields _after dark_ in poor
Hunan province in 1987, but as an American, I was impressed. (Which
isn't to say that Americans aren't and weren't hardworking.)

The one good characteristic of Muslims is that they frequently commit
suicide.

Commiting suicide is against Islam. Whoever commit suicide will go to hell.
Those who commit sucide are not racticing the true teaching of Islam.

Right, but the claim by the advocates of suicide terrorism is always
that it is martyrdom (shahid), not suicide.

[snip]
You dont have to be a
rascist just because other people are rascist.

Well stated.

Best,

Michael

If you would like to send a private email to me, please take out the TRASH, so to speak. Please do not email me something which you also posted.
Old April 27th, 2004, 07:20 AM
Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad

"Pan" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 06:44:54 GMT, "Rowani"

Your rascist mind has been brainwash to stereotype Malay as lazy and

stupid.
It mat be hard for you to swallow, but similiar to your race, there are

many
hardworking and intelligent Malays and there are also the lazy and stupid
one. It may also pained you to know that with better environment and
exposure, the Malays are becoming as academically competent as the other
races. I see lots of Malay student (including my borther, my nieces and
nephews) with 7, 8,9 or10 A's in their exam.

Also, intelligence is not measured only in grades.

True but that is what the racist chinese had been harping all these while
just
because they are the ones most exposed to western education system based
on grades.

All that anyone needed to do to find out how hard Malays were working
in the 1970s was to live in a kampung like I did. Many men worked in
the sawmill or/and fields all day including during Ramadan and women
did a lot of chopping and pounding of food and clothes and in many
instances also worked in the fields or tapped rubber. Children
constructed toys out of wood for the younger siblings they spent a lot
of time taking care of. It may not have been as tough a life as the
Chinese peasants I saw working in the fields _after dark_ in poor
Hunan province in 1987, but as an American, I was impressed. (Which
isn't to say that Americans aren't and weren't hardworking.)

That is certainly more hard working than Malaysian chinese who spend all
their time in an air conditioned shops.

Old April 27th, 2004, 09:04 AM
Pan

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:20:02 +0800, "Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad"
wrote:

"Pan" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 06:44:54 GMT, "Rowani"

Your rascist mind has been brainwash to stereotype Malay as lazy and

stupid.
It mat be hard for you to swallow, but similiar to your race, there are

many
hardworking and intelligent Malays and there are also the lazy and stupid
one. It may also pained you to know that with better environment and
exposure, the Malays are becoming as academically competent as the other
races. I see lots of Malay student (including my borther, my nieces and
nephews) with 7, 8,9 or10 A's in their exam.

Also, intelligence is not measured only in grades.

True but that is what the racist chinese had been harping all these while
just
because they are the ones most exposed to western education system based
on grades.

It's easy to measure grades but harder to measure the true worth of a
person.

All that anyone needed to do to find out how hard Malays were working
in the 1970s was to live in a kampung like I did. Many men worked in
the sawmill or/and fields all day including during Ramadan and women
did a lot of chopping and pounding of food and clothes and in many
instances also worked in the fields or tapped rubber. Children
constructed toys out of wood for the younger siblings they spent a lot
of time taking care of. It may not have been as tough a life as the
Chinese peasants I saw working in the fields _after dark_ in poor
Hunan province in 1987, but as an American, I was impressed. (Which
isn't to say that Americans aren't and weren't hardworking.)

That is certainly more hard working than Malaysian chinese who spend all
their time in an air conditioned shops.

Where got air conditioning in the 1970s? Things change.

Old April 27th, 2004, 11:39 PM
Rowani

It's easy to measure grades but harder to measure the true worth of a
person.

I agree with your above statement. The true worth of human is hard to
measure. This statement apply to every individual. I beleive as long as a
human do goods to human kind than, they are worthful. A cleaner women who
clean the public toilet and made the toilet pleasant to use benefiting many
people is probably more worthful than a whole lot of other people.

Rowani