Greek Child Murderer tries to wriggle away from justice

Old November 2nd, 2006, 01:03 PM posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.europe,alt.travel.greece,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
© Da Hui ®™[_1_]

Default Idiot and racist TURKISH TROLL exposes once again his RACSIM and hatred.

© Da Hui ®™ wrote:
© Da Hui ®™ wrote:

He could only do that if he knew it from his elbow

We know what your behind looks like terrorist wannabe,pinkish and fat
typical proddie/Britarse
*LMFAO*

Yes GAYson

Whatever turns you on, my grik gaylord chum

YAWWWWNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Is that the time already ? GOSH !

Old November 2nd, 2006, 05:20 PM posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.europe,alt.travel.greece,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
Sarah Banick

Default Greek Child Murderer tries to wriggle away from justice

"Andy Pandy" wrote in message

"Sarah Banick" wrote in message

So the owner is *criminally* responsible for actions committed by his
manager/staff??

What a ridiculous situation - just as stupid as UK laws a couple of
centuries ago
where men could be sent to prison for crimes committed by their wives.

Not quite. You seem to not accept the fact that the owner holds all legal
permits and licenses for the buildings. He is responsible for maintaining
the facility, whether he does it himself or hires someone. Now, he
probably
won't be charged directly with murder, but he will be charged with
neglect
leading to manslaughter, or something like that (I'm not a lawyer).

Even if it's not his fault? Even if he did *everything* he could to ensure
he was
hiring competent, qualified staff etc?

Most likely. (see response below)

If the staff made a mistake, cut corners etc WTF is the owner responsible?
Unless he
knowingly hired incompetant/unqualified staff?

There was a recent cause in the US where a nightclub fire killed a large
number of people. The fire was caused by pyrotechnics used on stage by
the
band. The owners were held responsible because they allowed it and didn't
consider the fact that sparks could blow the place up.

What if the owners had written to the fire service describing what was
planned, and
they said it was OK? Would the owners still have been responsible? What if
they
didn't know that the band was going to do what it did?

Hey, I'm not a lawyer. I can't give you specifics on the gray areas. (ya
think a fire service would ever approve fireworks inside a building? That
would just add to the lawsuits). All I can say is RARELY does anyone to
EVERYthing they can. There is inevitably a slip somewhere, and a decent
lawyer will always find it and bring it back to the owner's responsibility.
I'm not saying it's always right. (and in the US, ignorance of a law does
not make you immune to the liability of that law.)

Reality is, as someone else said earlier in this thread, the law will go
after whoever has the deepest pockets. So who ya gonna sue? A manager who
makes $30,000 a year or a building owner who has significant assets
(property, required insurance, etc.).

--
Andy

Old November 2nd, 2006, 07:24 PM posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.europe,alt.travel.greece,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
Andy Pandy

"Sarah Banick" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

So what if the owner is a PLC? Do all the shareholders end up on trial for
manslaughter?

Reality is, as someone else said earlier in this thread, the law will go
after whoever has the deepest pockets. So who ya gonna sue? A manager who
makes $30,000 a year or a building owner who has significant assets
(property, required insurance, etc.).

As I keep saying, I'm not interested in who gets sued, I'm interested in who is
*criminally* liable.

--
Andy

Old November 2nd, 2006, 11:26 PM posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.europe,alt.travel.greece,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
gogu

? "choro-nik" ?????? ??? ??????
. uk...
"gogu" wrote in message
? "choro-nik" ?????? ??? ??????
.uk...

"gogu" wrote in message
? "choro-nik" ?????? ??? ??????
. uk...
'gogu' you are nothing but a "porco di cane" -- a bloated tick and the
worthless son of a 'grande pouttane' -- a grand whore!

What I was saying gentlemen?;-)
Just disregard the usual fascist, VULGAR, BARBARIAN Turks like this
worm;-)
Their only contribution is TROLL-ing and FLAMING!
Their only contribution is name calling, VULGAR language, etc...
Oh well, they are those rotten, fascist Turks who are giving a bad name
their country...
Thank G-d not all the Turks are animals like these.

What a pious man you are, gogulo? You won't even mention's God's name.

Or could it be because you are afraid that God might punish you for
mentioning his name with your hypocritical tongue?

You bloody hypocrite! You remind me of the Madame of a whorehouse who
goes
to church regularly.

QED;-)
Vulgar, savage, barbarian, name calling, pornographic, in a few
words...one
of the (few I hope) NAZI Turks;-)

I rest my case;-)

You'd do better to give your ass a rest!

What I was saying, ladies and gentlemen?;-)
Vulgar, barbarian, pornographic...
That's a...fascist TURK;-)))
Enjoy;-)

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

Old November 3rd, 2006, 12:13 PM posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.europe,alt.travel.greece,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
King Seanie, MASTER of all grik slaves

Default Idiot and racist grik spastic TROLL exposes once again his RACSIM and hatred.

gogu wrote:
? "choro-nik" ?????? ??? ??????
. uk...
"gogu" wrote in message
? "choro-nik" ?????? ??? ??????
.uk...

"gogu" wrote in message
[...]

Your Pidjin keeps getting better Papafloratos

Vulgar, barbarian, pornographic...
That's a...fascist TURK;-)))
Enjoy;-)

THIS...... is a SPASTIC GRIK;-)))
Enjoy;-)

http://www.seanie.eu

PWNT !

Old November 3rd, 2006, 02:32 PM posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.europe,alt.travel.greece,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
VanRipperDerSeanDikhead

Default Idiot and racist TURKISH TROLL exposes once again his RACSIM and hatred. with support from Henrietta

Seanny please put the pictures back on,Henry can show it to all his
jewish friends
gogu wrote:
? "choro-nik" ?????? ??? ??????
. uk...
"gogu" wrote in message
? "choro-nik" ?????? ??? ??????
.uk...

Old November 3rd, 2006, 04:27 PM posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.europe,alt.travel.greece,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
Sarah Banick

So what if the owner is a PLC? Do all the shareholders end up on trial for
manslaughter?

Of course not, but we're back to where we started -- they potentially use
their investment.

Reality is, as someone else said earlier in this thread, the law will go
after whoever has the deepest pockets. So who ya gonna sue? A manager who
makes $30,000 a year or a building owner who has significant assets
(property, required insurance, etc.).

As I keep saying, I'm not interested in who gets sued, I'm interested in
who is
*criminally* liable.

--
Andy

The owner. The owners of the nightclub (mentioned several posts ago) were
criminally indicted.

I gotta give up Andy....I can only point to what I see on the business
pages. You need someone sharper than me to debate the details. But it's been
fun :-)

Old November 4th, 2006, 03:09 PM posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.europe,alt.travel.greece,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
Andy Pandy

[...]

You keep contradicting yourself.

You say the owner is *criminally* liable. The owner(s) of a PLC are the shareholders.
So why aren't they criminally liable?

--
Andy