If you ever traveled to Canada or U.S. to visit friends/relatives

Old December 29th, 2003, 03:17 AM
coastazure

Default If you ever traveled to Canada or U.S. to visit friends/relatives

Hello,
I am a graduate student conducting a survey for my master thesis in tourism
marketing. The topic of the survey is international Visiting Friends and
Relatives (VFR) trip to U.S. or Canada in 2002 & 2003

I am looking for respondents who had traveled overseas to either Canada or
U.S. to visit their friends ("cyber friends" included) and relatives there
in 2002 or 2003. I would appreciate it if you could spare a few minutes to
fill in this questionnaire. It is online survey and will not take you more
than 10 minutes.

The link to survey is as follows:

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=50670

(It is three pages totally. Please complete the survey once you start it.)

I would also be very grategul if you could forward the link to your
friends/relatives who are qualified respondents.

Best wishes for the new year.
Claire Wang