Why I refuse to spend a dime in Asia

Old March 19th, 2004, 06:09 AM
Spehro Pefhany

Default Why I refuse to spend a dime in Asia

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 04:50:22 GMT, the renowned Tumbagang Fishda

I spend my travel dollars in other regions of the globe and
eliminate SE Asia.

I refuse to pay these rac-ist a*holes who have a two tiered
price structure charging multiples of the going rate to
non-Asians.

Also, is it my imagination or are Flips the most underhanded,
sneaky slimeballs on the planet?

I travelled all over, in fact now I am in Kuwait. And noticed the same
thing, foreigners pay more for the same services that locals pay cheaper
for!!!
I spent almost three months in Romania and saw the same, so what is the
BIG DEAL? You are just one cheap mo-fo, don't travel much huh?

His type generally spends most of his time under bridges..

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Old March 19th, 2004, 07:44 AM
Tumbagang Fishda

Spehro Pefhany wrote:

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 04:50:22 GMT, the renowned Tumbagang Fishda

I spend my travel dollars in other regions of the globe and
eliminate SE Asia.

I refuse to pay these rac-ist a*holes who have a two tiered
price structure charging multiples of the going rate to
non-Asians.

Also, is it my imagination or are Flips the most underhanded,
sneaky slimeballs on the planet?

I travelled all over, in fact now I am in Kuwait. And noticed the same
thing, foreigners pay more for the same services that locals pay cheaper
for!!!
I spent almost three months in Romania and saw the same, so what is the
BIG DEAL? You are just one cheap mo-fo, don't travel much huh?

His type generally spends most of his time under bridges..

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

If you want to spend a night with the dregs of society, you end up
paying three to ten times more if you are a foreigner. That is normal,
like if you are Japanese and speaks no English looking for prostitute in
Las Vegas!

Old March 19th, 2004, 11:46 PM
EAC

Tumbagang Fishda wrote in message .com...
I travelled all over, in fact now I am in Kuwait.

Which is technically also in Asia.

And noticed the same
thing, foreigners pay more for the same services that locals pay cheaper
for!!!

Well... It's probably due the big gap between the local currency and
the foreign currency, you could thank the Asian economy crisis for
that, and also the differences in salary between countries.

For compensation, it should be noted that it's the reversal in
Singapore, Singaporeans pay more while foreigners pay less.
Singaporeans are in a quite a mess due the fact that the Singapore
dollars aren't as much as devalued as the other currencies in the
region.
Old March 20th, 2004, 04:38 AM
Dirty Sick Pig

EAC wrote:

Tumbagang Fishda wrote in message .com...

I travelled all over, in fact now I am in Kuwait.

Which is technically also in Asia.

Technicality be damned. Kuwait is in Asia like you say. Kuwaitis are
Asians. Kuwaitis awarded American service people who served in Desert
Shield/Storm the SOUTHWEST ASIA CAMPAIGN MEDAL for kicking Godamn
Horsein's forces our of Kuwait.

That's why Fishballs is in Kuwait, maxing out all his credit cards to
buy $100,000 worth of Middle Eastern gold trinkets (it will fit in a
camera case, Tans, just don't take it off even in the shower) to resell
in the States for $600,000.

Smuggling Is A Victimless Crime Pig
Unless You Get Caught

cc: U.S. Customs Service