axisworldtravel

Old October 21st, 2004, 03:12 AM
starknaked

Default axisworldtravel

This company offered a free cruise to anyone attending there seminar which
was a distance from our house.We were told over the phone that we won this
cruise and there was nothing to pay but would be required to attend a
seminar.My wife and I attended there seminar and they gave us a
certificate that wasn't for a free cruise it said it would cost us more
than the cost of one person for the cruise.Free ha. I contacted the
company in scottsdale which they said they would solve the problem.After
this I couldn't contact them e-mail,phone, fax so I decided to contact the
Better Business Bureau.The women there apparently was able to contact them
and they immediately sent us an e-mail telling us that we were going to
receive the free cruise. Yeah" well it wasn't that easy we still couldn't
get a hold of them so we contacted the Better Business Bureau again.At
this point were suppose to be on our free cruise Nov.8,2004,today is
Oct.20 and we still have not received a booking number and we have
contacted the Better Business Bureau again.I would like to get everyone
together and close this fraugulant place down.e-mail if your interested

Old October 21st, 2004, 05:00 AM
zorba85250

I would be happy to help close this place. How do you want to proceed?

Old October 21st, 2004, 05:00 AM
zorba85250

I would be happy to help close this place. How do you want to proceed?

Old October 30th, 2004, 06:03 AM
Carol

Believe me, I totally understand.
They kept us hanging until the very last minute, we ended up contacting
the cruise line and they were very helpful.
Axis ended up over nighting our package to my boyfriends work. We live
about 100 miles apart. The people in the mailroom at his work don't
know me. The package was addressed to me and sent to him work. He
found it in the mail to be returned, as we already knew not to trust
Axis.... we did go on our cruise and had a great time, although it was
far from free, and dealing with Axis had been horrible.
But, now they are filing bankruptcy.

--
Carol
Carol's Profile: 523

Old October 30th, 2004, 03:00 PM
zorba85250

According to public record the Axis World Travel in Scottsdale has a
statutory agent named Melvin Smith, and shows a residence in Scottsdale.
Public record also show a Federal Tax Lien from 2000 so I guess they may
have needed money to play catch up. I have not seen any business named
Ocean Blue and wonder what scam this one is. As a "member" maybe you can
find out where they are located. I also have not seen any bankruptcy
filings for Axis. ??