My new Baltics Cruise web site

Old March 12th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Bob Thomas

Default My new Baltics Cruise web site

Hi all,

Last year I did a Baltics cruise with Orient lines marco Polo, and
much of my preparation was done with information from the newsgroups
and elsewhere on the 'net.

I said at the time i would contribute my experiences in the form of a
web site to help other potential cruisers, and now it is done.

There may be glitches, but if there are I can always fix them up
later.

Check it out if you like at

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~boblorel/index.htm
Old March 12th, 2005, 01:04 AM
Charles

In article , Bob Thomas
wrote:

Check it out if you like at

Thank you Bob. I will check it out.

--
Charles
Old March 12th, 2005, 01:46 AM
Charles

In article , Bob Thomas
wrote:

Check it out if you like at

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~boblorel/index.htm

Just finished looking at it. Thanks again. Great web site you put
together about your cruise.

--
Charles
Old March 12th, 2005, 02:54 AM
Bob Thomas

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:46:34 -0500, Charles
wrote:

In article , Bob Thomas
wrote:

Check it out if you like at

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~boblorel/index.htm

Just finished looking at it. Thanks again. Great web site you put
together about your cruise.

Thanks! It took a while, but seeing as it was my first cruise, and I
got so much out of the internet - it struck me that it was one
occasion when I could repay that kindness.

Of course it also gave me a chance to show off a few of my photos.
8*)

Bob T.
Old March 12th, 2005, 05:29 AM
D Ball

Your pix are fabulous, and the entire site you put together is very
informative for anyone wanting to see the Baltics or give the Marco Polo a
whirl. Kudos, Bob.

Diana Ball
near Houston, TX

Old March 12th, 2005, 02:14 PM
L. J. Schoutens

Great site with beautiful pictures a specially them from St. Petersburg,
thanks for sharing this great experiance,
--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
en behouden vaart toegewenst.

"Bob Thomas" schreef in bericht

Old March 12th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Roy Cochrun

Bob Thomas wrote

Check it out if you like at

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~boblorel/index.htm

Bob,

I was especially interested in your information on Russia, as (1) I
speak Russian and (2) my wife and I are hoping to do the Baltic in the
next 2 or 3 years. Thank you for the great information and the heads-up
on getting a guide. My desire is to spend the first day touring and the
second day in a book store...

Was the tour service you used the one that was being recommended by some
of the regulars in this group a year or so ago? If not, does anyone
remember who that was?

And speaking of visas for Russia. I thought I had read on a Russian
news site I frequent that St. Petersburg was one of the places they
would be issuing visas to those who arrived as tourists right there on
the spot. As I read aviation news, perhaps it only was at the
airport??...!!...??

Thanks again.

--Roy Cochrun
Old March 12th, 2005, 03:24 PM
Jeff Coudriet

Wow, wonderful pictures! I see that the Church of the Spilled Blood in
St. Petersburg is actually open now....was still under renovation the 2
times I have been there. Need to go back!

Jeff

Old March 13th, 2005, 05:29 AM
Bob Thomas

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:29:09 -0600, "D Ball"
wrote:

Your pix are fabulous, and the entire site you put together is very
informative for anyone wanting to see the Baltics or give the Marco Polo a
whirl. Kudos, Bob.

Diana Ball

Thanks Diana,

It took a while to put together, but hopefully someone will find it
useful.

Bob T.
Old March 13th, 2005, 05:30 AM
Bob Thomas

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 13:14:49 GMT, "L. J. Schoutens"
wrote:

Great site with beautiful pictures a specially them from St. Petersburg,
thanks for sharing this great experiance,

When you've been there I don't know if it's classified as sharing or
gloating !!! 8*)))

Bob T.