E-Tickets Not Allowed at Airport, Flying with Priceline

Old March 19th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Not the Karl Orff

Default E-Tickets Not Allowed at Airport, Flying with Priceline

In article ,
Ulf Kutzner wrote:

mtravelkay schrieb:

Bar code reader.

I see.

Some use touchscreen
Old March 20th, 2004, 12:22 AM

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:31:26 +0000 (UTC), Matt Drury
wrote:

How do they read it at the gate?

TSA screeners are specially fitted with visual receptors, generally above
and to each side of their noses.

But only the deluxe models have the receptors connected to the brain.
--
Nobody but a fool goes into a federal counterrorism operation without duct tape - Richard Preston, THE COBRA EVENT.
Old March 20th, 2004, 01:51 AM
Shawn Hearn

In article WU76c.37280$Zp.11402@fed1read07,
"Larry R Harrison Jr" wrote:

Okay fine. So how does that work with someone like Priceline?

Same as any other method of purchasing tickets; you can get a boarding
pass when you check-in at the airport. Just be sure to bring a photo ID
card (government issued) and the same credit card you used to purchase
your airline tickets. If you have any more questions, its probably best
if you contact the airline.
Old March 22nd, 2004, 07:02 AM
Brian

mtravelkay wrote:

If you are checking bags at curbside, I see no reason to preprint your
boarding passes, since the curbside people actually check you in for the
flight.

What's the point of doing it then? Should it only be done if there is
no checked luggage?

Old March 22nd, 2004, 07:53 AM
mtravelkay

Brian wrote:

mtravelkay wrote:

If you are checking bags at curbside, I see no reason to preprint your
boarding passes, since the curbside people actually check you in for the
flight.

What's the point of doing it then? Should it only be done if there is
no checked luggage?

It should not be done if using curbside. I don't know about bringing
luggage inside and checking in when you have done Web Check in. I know
you can do it if you use the kiosks. All my web checkin flights have
been done with carryon. Since they don't give bonus miles anymore for
trying web check in, it is easy just to use the kiosk when I arrive.