Partial list of mainstream and Strictly Gay Cruises

Old October 7th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:44:32 -0400, E.k.R. wrote:

I can only imagine why Jan is so concerned about gays on her cruises .... no
doubt because it's that many less guys she can lure to the sack!

And you know this how, Ernie? Disagree if you want but this shot is beneath
you.

Obviously
some major self-esteem issues here. I never could understand those few
women that don't get along with gay men ... as if they have something to
fear. Makes you wonder?

Wonder what? I don't like mustard on fritters. Jan would prefer to choose
not to sail on a ship that is chartered for homosexuals. What's wrong with
that?

Before taking a moral stance, be sure you have a moral underpinning.

I do have to thank her though, for putting together that comprehensive list.
Now I have a great list of cruises to choose from! I never had the time or
desire to go through all the trouble myself.

Good for you. If you want to go on a homosexual charter, then go for it.

Apparently Jan needs to get
laid in a bad way, and I guess she doesn't have much of a life either ...
judging from all the time it must have taken to compile that list.

What a gal! I bet she is a blast to down a few beers with!

See above beneath you.

Now if only Jan could compile a list of drunken, redneck, badly dressed,
obese, breeders we would be in business. Unfortunately that list would be
too long to list here.

Ernie

Usenet is larger than you think.
Old October 7th, 2004, 07:46 PM
E.k.R.

"Chrissy Cruiser" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:44:32 -0400, E.k.R. wrote:

I can only imagine why Jan is so concerned about gays on her cruises ....
no
doubt because it's that many less guys she can lure to the sack!

And you know this how, Ernie? Disagree if you want but this shot is
beneath
you.

Oh I can get down and dirty just like the best of them (and probably better
too) .... I just usually choose not to. Mama let me come out and play
today!

Old October 7th, 2004, 08:11 PM
fk

"E.k.R." wrote in message ...
"Fred" wrote in message
This is the internet and if they don't like your post so be it. You have
just as much right to express yourself, no matter what side of the fence
you sit on.

heh, that is what you think. Just try to express some seditious ideas
from a internet cafe in beijing. Have fun breaking big rocks into
little rocks when they send you off to the "reeducation camp"

f.k.
Old October 7th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Dillon Pyron

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 16:57:32 GMT, greatviz

Here's a list of chartered "strictly gay cruises" and a small list of
cruises that are in the mainstream cruises. I only know the small
list because it says it in the title of the cruise. I am "just
guessing" that these mainstream cruises are predominantly gay only by
the title of the cruise. There is no way of knowing.

Oh, but we do know

Bigot - One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race,
or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

It's an ugly word, but where you are taking this is not pretty.
Spare us the "but I have a friend who is ______"

"I have friends who are Jews" - Hermann Georing.

Clearly, "mainstream cruises" are "predominantly" mainstream. I just
hope my dinner companions are not predominantly bigoted.

dillon
Hood, Bismark, Arizona, Yamoto
10,000 men

Old October 7th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 19:50:36 GMT, Dillon Pyron wrote:

It's an ugly word, but where you are taking this is not pretty.
Spare us the "but I have a friend who is ______"

"I have friends who are Jews" - Hermann Georing.

"I know a Negro" - Chrissy Cruiser
Old October 7th, 2004, 11:31 PM

(Dan Kaiser) wrote in message ...
And I would hardly classify a cruise with a group of 30 to 40 gays on it a gay
cruise.

The cruises posted in the long list are "ALL GAY CRUISES", if you
don't believe it call your travel agent or check it out on line. Are
you all afraid to go to the Gay Travel sites to see for yourselves or
are you mad because I posted some of the "All Gay Cruises".
They are Atlantis, Friends of Dorothy, Ocean Voyager, RSVP, Olivia,
and Gay Days Travel, Orbitz gay friendly cruise deals, Aquafest, and
travelpride.
Those are some of the gay travel agencies. Not all. If you read the
list you would see that I stated that they were CHARTERED ALL GAY
CRUISES. They are not available on the mainstream selection list. 30
or 40 or 100 is not a problem.
When I almost spent over $3,000. for a gay men's honeymoon cruise and
didn't know it, I was a little upset to say the least. Let's say I'm
just being a little more careful about my choice of vacation. The gay
people want everything else publicized, your marriages, your rights,
and your parades, now your mad because I publicized your ALL GAY
Cruises. Well, you can't have it both ways. I gave your cruises free
advertising and the benefit of my research in posting the cruises on
this newsgroup.

I am being careful in picking my vacation and making my vacation
plans. If it bothers you that bad that you have to be so nasty and
vicious in your comments, then You've got a bigger problem. Like
everything else you do from behind, you are going to try to monopolize
the travel industry too!
Good Luck
Old October 7th, 2004, 11:47 PM
E.k.R.

wrote in message
I am being careful in picking my vacation and making my vacation
plans. If it bothers you that bad that you have to be so nasty and
vicious in your comments, then You've got a bigger problem. Like
everything else you do from behind, you are going to try to monopolize
the travel industry too!
Good Luck

I think your true nature just reared it's ugly head. You obviously have
more issues with gay people then what cruise they take. That is very
apparent from your last sentence. I don't blame you one bit for not wanting
to book an "all-gay" cruise, but then again how could you mistakenly do
this? These are chartered ships that can't be booked through the cruise
line or most travel agents. They are NOT advertised to the general public
and can't be booked through travel agent automated booking systems. The
sailings will not even appear. You have to book through Atlantis, RSVP, or
Olivia direct .... or at the very least a travel agent that will book
through those companies.

Those three companies are the only travel companies that offer mainstream
gay ship charters. All the other sailings you listed are nothing more than
affinity groups booking a portion of the ship. Just like any other affinity
group (whether it be Jewish, Baptist, black, Asian, Harley riders, etc.),
any group can book space on a cruise, and the cruise line has absolutely NO
obligation to inform you or anyone else what groups are booked on a certain
sailing. I'm not saying that is right, as frankly I would like to know if a
large group is booked that takes up a large chuck of a sailing, but that is
the way it is and it's not changing anytime soon.

It just seems like you have singled out gay groups as the group to avoid. I
went on a Carnival cruise once and it was filled with 75% black, religious,
gospel singers. It wouldn't be my first choice of people to cruise with
since we have little in common, but I had a great time none the less and
made friends I keep in touch with today. Open your mind a little and you
might surprise yourself. Blacks, whites, gays, straights, etc. can get
along, and a cruise is the perfect setting.

Ernie

Old October 8th, 2004, 02:20 AM
D.

Jan,

You missed two. Crystal Harmony on 10/31 and
Serenade of the Seas on March 19, 2005. Homosexuals
will be on board, I can guarantee it. So, please,
do me a favor and not book either one.

Just doing my part to make sure you have a gay-free
cruise.

D.
Old October 8th, 2004, 03:05 AM
E.k.R.

"BTC/TAK on ACK" wrote in message
... I went on a Carnival cruise once and it was filled with 75% black,

religious, gospel singers. It wouldn't be my first choice of people to
cruise with

Actually that sounds like it could be a really great group to travel with.
Especially if you had the honor of hearing their gospel singing.

You're right, it was a very fun group. At first though we felt a little
strange as we were the minority for a change. It was a little strange being
two of the few white people on the ship, but after the first day we never
even noticed it.

I never did hear them sing gospel though .... too bad as I love gospel. I
guess they were taking a break and just out to have a great time.

Ernie