Left-handed shop in Sydney?

Old August 29th, 2006, 04:17 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian,alt.lefthanders
[email protected]

Default Left-handed shop in Sydney?

Is there a left-handed shop in Sydney? By that I mean a shop that sells
lefthanded things.

If so, where is it?

Old August 29th, 2006, 04:44 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian,alt.lefthanders
David Bennetts

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is there a left-handed shop in Sydney? By that I mean a shop that sells
lefthanded things.

If so, where is it?

http://www.leftys.com.au/

Lefty's Left Handed Products
PO Box 6033, Blacktown BC NSW 2148
ph: (02) 9676 7215 Gift Shops

Regards

David Bennetts

Old August 29th, 2006, 06:20 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian,alt.lefthanders
Fred[_1_]

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is there a left-handed shop in Sydney? By that I mean a shop that sells
lefthanded things.

If so, where is it?

On the left.

Old August 29th, 2006, 06:45 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian,alt.lefthanders
[email protected]

David Bennetts wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Is there a left-handed shop in Sydney? By that I mean a shop that sells
lefthanded things.

If so, where is it?

http://www.leftys.com.au/

Lefty's Left Handed Products
PO Box 6033, Blacktown BC NSW 2148
ph: (02) 9676 7215 Gift Shops

Brilliant! Thank you very much! I'll be on my way to Blacktown soon...

Old August 29th, 2006, 10:31 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian,alt.lefthanders
PhilD

"David Bennetts" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is there a left-handed shop in Sydney? By that I mean a shop that sells
lefthanded things.

If so, where is it?

http://www.leftys.com.au/

Lefty's Left Handed Products
PO Box 6033, Blacktown BC NSW 2148
ph: (02) 9676 7215 Gift Shops

Amazing, they actually do sell left handed screwdrivers:
"We've been asked for this ever since we opened - so here it is! Exclusive
to Lefty's, apprentices can get their own back on their bosses now! Only
works counter-clockwise, but some of the faulty ones will work in both
directions!".

Old August 31st, 2006, 06:06 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian,alt.lefthanders
[email protected]

wrote:
David Bennetts wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Is there a left-handed shop in Sydney? By that I mean a shop that sells
lefthanded things.

If so, where is it?

http://www.leftys.com.au/

Lefty's Left Handed Products
PO Box 6033, Blacktown BC NSW 2148
ph: (02) 9676 7215 Gift Shops

Brilliant! Thank you very much! I'll be on my way to Blacktown soon...

I had an interesting trip out to Blacktown this morning and got
everything I wanted. It was well worth the journey - even though they
will post internationally, I wanted the stuff now.

Old October 18th, 2006, 09:48 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian,alt.lefthanders
quietguy[_1_]

The Rocks

David - another lefty

Old October 19th, 2006, 04:02 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian,alt.lefthanders
stickyrice

quietguy wrote:

The Rocks David - another lefty

whereabouts in the Rocks?

- stickyrice , another lefty

Old October 19th, 2006, 10:23 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian,alt.lefthanders
Peter H.M.Brooks

stickyrice wrote:
quietguy wrote:
The Rocks

David - another lefty

whereabouts in the Rocks?

- stickyrice , another lefty
wrote:

Is there a left-handed shop in Sydney? By that I mean a shop that sells
lefthanded things.

If so, where is it?

It's miles out of town at a place called Black Hill. The chap who runs
it prefers you to order by post as he isn't always at home.

Old November 13th, 2006, 05:56 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian,alt.lefthanders
Cactus

Left on brother. We need more of these!

"Peter H.M.Brooks" wrote in message
stickyrice wrote: