How to choose the person to elect.

Old April 13th, 2007, 04:22 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default How to choose the person to elect.

How to choose the person to elect.

Don't you agree that It is not enough to just decide by basing
ourselves on who we like best, or who is closest to us?
It may be wiser to have clear rules on which to base our decision.
The happiness of our family, our loved ones, our community,
our country, and the whole world may depend on how well we judge!

1 - Truth. Do they always speak the truth, no matter what?
2 - Love. Do they have a strong feeling of love, respect, and
affection for every level of their society, and every other society
and country?
3 - Communication. When they have discussions with others do they
listen to the other person's opinion and try to understand it?
4 - Opinions. Do they have pre-conceived opinions about others? Or do
they think about what they could do to help them?
5 - Creativity. Are they open to new ideas, new creations, and new
improvements?
6 - Responsibility. Do they fulfill their responsibilities, whatever
the circumstances, and always find solutions to all the problems they
encounter.
7 - Respect. Do they have respect for all of God's creations
8 - Loyalty. Are they loyal to those who trust them?
9 - Passion. Do they undertake their activities, whether creating,
singing or dancing, with passion?
10 - Justice. Truth. Honesty. Are these absolute characteristics of
their personality?
11 - Forgiveness. Finding solutions. Helping others. Are these also
characteristics of their personality, to soften the harshness of the
previous qualities?
Joe Zaidan
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Multidimensionalman/

Old April 13th, 2007, 10:44 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

On Apr 13, 5:22 am, "
wrote:
How to choose the person to elect.

Right. Tell me how you want me to vote.

Don't you agree that It is not enough to just decide by basing
ourselves on who we like best, or who is closest to us?

What exactly gives you the impression
a) that "we" vote for who is closest to us,
b) that part or all of your criteria outlined below don't already
contribute to our "who we like best" judgement and
c) that your criteria are better than ours?

Additionally, who in europe is your intended audience?
The only parts of europe I can think of are the balkans
(voting along tribal, sorry ethnic lines) and maybe poland
a tiny little bit for the role religious values play in voting
and running their country. (But I don't insist on poland.)

Volker