New year Eve Party 2007 Merzouga erg Chebbie!

Old October 21st, 2007, 07:35 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Lucky Lady

Default New year Eve Party 2007 Merzouga erg Chebbie!

New year's Party in the Sahara Under the Stars!!
G'nawi tribe Music and mechui Under the Stars!!
we still have room in our Hotel Haven La chance Desert Hotel by the
Snad dunes of Erg Chebbie-
Double room with dinner and toilet and shower ensuite _breakfast and
special Mechui!!
110 Euros or $160 for two. Limited Space available.

We can arrange transportation from marrakech as needed

Old November 25th, 2007, 10:30 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
Lucky Lady

Merzouga New Year's Eve Party 2007:
We stil have several nomad tents- woolen KAHIMAS by our hotel near
Merzouga for the New Year's Fete. The Black Gnawn' tribe will dance
and play their drums throughout the night- under the stars at Haven La
Chance Hotel- Merzouga. .

The highlight of the evening is the roasted MECHUI lamb that is
carried from the adobe oven. It has been roasting slowly over wooden
fire for hours.

It is like a Disney World experience as you watch it brought to the
big tent while the Gnaw'i play on.
Champagne is provided to bring in the New Year here in Merzouga,
Morocco.

We do have a few rooms left in the hotel- with the toilets and showers
located down the hall.
But the magic of the desert is sleeping in the Khaimas and waking up
with the sun.
Check out www.haven-la-chance-desert-hotel.com or email info@desert-
hotel.com
On Oct 21, 7:35 pm, Lucky Lady wrote:
New year's Party in the Sahara Under the Stars!!
G'nawi tribe Music and mechui Under the Stars!!
we still have room in our Hotel Haven La chance Desert Hotel by the
Snad dunes of Erg Chebbie-
Double room with dinner and toilet and shower ensuite _breakfast and
special Mechui!!
110 Euros or $165 for two. Limited Space available.

We can arrange transportation from marrakech or Fes as needed