Tell the world about your travels

Old April 12th, 2007, 06:49 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
OMAR

Default Tell the world about your travels

Hi All,
Some friends and I have put together a website
(www.onemillionauthors.com) through which we aim to produce 'the
biggest book in the world'! It costs £1 to enter one sentence (We
make no apologies we want to make money from the site)
However, the more effort we put into this the more it means to us to
have this book published. We really are passionate that this can
work!! It's completely uncensored so anyone who has something to say,
submit a sentence, poem, rant. Pretty much anything you wish.

We dont want the book to be a soppy collection of sentiments of love
and devotion but moreover, an edgy volume of provocative thoughts on
politics, culture, religion, war - the gritty stuff that will cement
our thoughts of this period. I have posted this here as I feel It is
great way to get coverage for the site and to ask people to really
think of this book as a way to get something said and printed without
it being forgotten as is always the case with the internet!

People will think this is a rip off but it's one pound! You could
just
enter a URL if you want a return on your cash, although we dont want
it to be a yellow pages! We're aiming for real issues, real guts,
real
emotion

This may seem overly optimistic, but we're pretty sure that at least
small percentage of the population has something they want to be
heard, or would like to see their names in print, product advertised
or an invention advertised ... so it seems like a good idea to us.
Hopefully one day we'll have historians, sociologists, psychologist
and any other 'ologists' reviewing the books and getting a glimpse
into the mindset of people in 2007.

So .. if you fancy seeing your name or literary creations in print,
check it out and submit a sentence!

And please give us any feedback
Thanks for taking your time to read