Jet Blue

Old October 10th, 2003, 06:02 PM
mrtravel

Default American slavery? {was: Jet Blue]

DALing wrote:

not quite - we have proof that these people were fighting against us (US -
us) and are/were proponents of overthrow of our government and "way of life"

What did we do with the Germans and Japanese after WW2?

? If
involuntary incarceration is the result of their actions it certainly beats
the alternative (vernichtet)

Many of these people weren't fighting the US due to anything with 9/11,
they were fighting the US because it invaded Afghanistan

Old October 10th, 2003, 06:07 PM
Miguel Cruz

DALing daling43[delete]-at-hotmail.com wrote:
not quite - we have proof that these people were fighting against us (US -
us) and are/were proponents of overthrow of our government and "way of
life"

How do you know that? We don't even know their NAMES, let alone where they
were caught or what they were doing.

People would have far fewer objections if the claimed proof were actually
demonstrated, rather than naively relying on an administration with a track
record for wilful deception about core matters of state to randomly happen
to tell the truth about this one thing.

miguel
Site remodeled 10-Sept-2003: Hundreds of new photos, easier navigation.

Old October 10th, 2003, 06:39 PM
DALing

well...there HAVE been a FEW released (held because of an old vendetta
within Afghanistan that manifested itself with a pronouncement by another
Afghan that "whoever" is/was "senior talibumble or assquaeda (no, I have no
respect for either 'group') after it was determined that they were held "in
error" - or had no worthwhile intelligence value ( I might question whether
they had ANY intelligence whatever given the circumstances of their
political beliefs and stupidity that talibumble could prevail in Afghanistan
and rather conclusively proving that military might is more powerful than
imaginary friends)

Old October 10th, 2003, 06:59 PM
mrtravel

DALing wrote:

I would suggest you review your history and justify that.

I know many of them only knew they were attacked by America and the
Northern coalition and had nothing to do with the WTC issue.

Old October 11th, 2003, 06:49 AM
alohacyberian

"AJC" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:01:09 GMT, "DALing"
daling43[delete]-at-hotmail.com wrote:

you seem to underestimate the power of the state.

As to Gitmo, though, they can all ROT there for whatever it's worth.

Might
not be right, but it is EFFECTIVE

Oh great. Just the same policy as Hitler, Stalin, Pinochet, Pol Pot,
Sadam Hussein then.

It's doing what's right that keeps us above their level.

"There's evidently a powerful psychological need among the non-American
Western elites to believe that, if America is big, it must also be
blundering; if it's powerful, it must also be clumsy; if it's technologically
superior, it must also be morally inferior. Hence the frenzied rush to accuse
America of 'torture'; in Guantanamo, a camp where the medical staff outnumber
the prisoners. Atrocious, eh?
~ Mark Steyn, "On the right side of history",
http://www.spectator.co.uk/article.p...-02-23&id=1607
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect