Yosemite - Bryce Canyon

Old July 31st, 2004, 07:42 AM
Patty Winter

Default Yosemite - Bryce Canyon

In article ,
Mark Brader wrote:

Did you not figure out that someone (presumably accidentally) reposted
a couple of hundred old messages to the newsgroup?

In fact, when I checked this group last night, there were 498 new
messages, of which only a handful were new. The rest were those
reposts from multiplaza.nl.nu.

Patty

Old July 31st, 2004, 01:42 PM
Roger B.

"Icono Clast" wrote...
Did you not figure out that someone (presumably accidentally)
reposted a couple of hundred old messages to the newsgroup?

Yes, I did . . . eventually. OK, so I'm a bit slow. Can't help it.
Remembering Ronald Reagan: Let Us Remember Lest We Forget

While remembering Regan, shall we also remember Regan's Sec'y.
of the Interior, James G. Watt? From HighCountryNews.org --

On September 20, 1983, the Senate voted 63-33 to deny Watt the
power to lease coal at his discretion, to forbid the leasing of certain
key off-shore oil and gas tracts, to forbid drilling in Wilderness, and
so on. The bill also ordered Watt to do something he'd sworn he
wouldn't do -- buy additional National Parks land. 1984 was to be
his big year. He was going to lease (strip-mine) coal adjacent to
Bryce Canyon National Park. [R]
James G Watt: "I have a black, a woman, two Jews and a cripple.
And we have talent." (a reference to his staff) -- to the US Chamber
of Commerce, September 21, 1983.