China Travel Discussion List

Old May 18th, 2008, 05:09 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Peter Neville-Hadley

Default China Travel Discussion List

Readers of rec.travel.asia with a particular interest in China may also
be interested in THE ORIENTAL-LIST.

Now more than ten years old and with several hundred members, the list
provides a forum for the discussion of travel in China, and across
China's borders to the nearest major centres, such as Almaty, Bishkek,
Islamabad, Kathmandu, Hanoi, and Ulaan Baatar.

The Oriental-List accepts practical travel queries; discussions of the
merits of individual destinations or routes; accounts of individual
experiences; historical and cultural material relevant to China travel;
reviews and notifications of other China travel resources (newsgroups,
publications, websites, public lectures, etc); political, legal, and
ethical matters to do with travel in China, and China travel news items.

This list is moderated to keep it free from off-topic material, personal
attacks, abuse, foul language, cross-postings, spam, or other trivia. It
is intended to be supplementary to other sources, and does not accept
queries easily answered by looking in a guide book, those in chat-room
style, or overly vague.

The answer to almost any China travel question can vary from month to
month, and so the list maintains no archive, and regards published
sources such as guide books as its FAQ file, dealing mainly in matters
beyond the scope of such books.

The Oriental-List is run entirely pro bono, carries no advertising, the
list of members is not made available to any individual or third party
organisation, and email addresses are stripped from all headers to
prevent their exploitation.

Members include those planning their first trips to China, experienced
China travellers, China-based journalists and foreign residents, as well
as the authors of several books on travel in China.

To receive further guidelines and to subscribe, send a blank email to:

subscribe-oriental-list [at] datasinica [.] com

or visit

http://www.datasinica.com
Old May 18th, 2008, 05:57 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Markku Grönroos

"Peter Neville-Hadley" kirjoitti
. below...
Readers of rec.travel.asia with a particular interest in China may also
be interested in THE ORIENTAL-LIST.

I doubt that. The faggot has compromised himself by this persistent spam to
rta

Old May 18th, 2008, 09:50 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
LarbGai

On May 19, 4:57*am, Markku Grönroos wrote:
"Peter Neville-Hadley" kirjoitti
. below... Readers of rec.travel.asia with a particular interest in China may also
be interested in THE ORIENTAL-LIST.

I doubt that. The faggot has compromised himself by this persistent spam to
rta

*******And you Goonyroos are a racist pig.
You contribute absolutely nothing to this forum.

Old May 29th, 2008, 09:28 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Krypsis

LarbGai wrote:
On May 19, 4:57 am, Markku Grönroos wrote:
"Peter Neville-Hadley" kirjoitti
. below... Readers of rec.travel.asia with a particular interest in China may also
be interested in THE ORIENTAL-LIST.

I doubt that. The faggot has compromised himself by this persistent spam to
rta

*******And you Goonyroos are a racist pig.
You contribute absolutely nothing to this forum.

******* And you Larbgai are a pest.
You contribute absolutely nothing to this forum.
Actually, you contribute nothing to any forum!
In fact, if your SCT buddies get on over here,
you may even contribute to the demise of this forum also.
You've worked your magic quite successfully on SCT,
it's well and truly knackered!

Krypsis
Old May 29th, 2008, 11:10 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.thai
LarbGai

On May 30, 8:28*am, Krypsis wrote:
LarbGai wrote:
On May 19, 4:57 am, Markku Grönroos wrote:
"Peter Neville-Hadley" kirjoitti
. below... Readers of rec.travel.asia with a particular interest in China may also
be interested in THE ORIENTAL-LIST.
I doubt that. The faggot has compromised himself by this persistent spam to
rta

*******And you Goonyroos are a racist pig.
You contribute absolutely nothing to this forum.

******* And you Larbgai are a pest.
You contribute absolutely nothing to this forum.
Actually, you contribute nothing to any forum!
In fact, if your SCT buddies get on over here,
you may even contribute to the demise of this forum also.
You've worked your magic quite successfully on SCT,
it's well and truly knackered!

Krypsis

******* Since you insist on poking your snout in here Tosser perhaps
we will have a bit of fun with you.
How many posts have you made to SCT and how many were about
Thailand??????
Old May 30th, 2008, 04:20 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.thai
Krypsis

LarbGai wrote:
On May 19, 4:57 am, Markku Grönroos wrote:
"Peter Neville-Hadley" kirjoitti
. below... Readers of rec.travel.asia with a particular interest in China may also
be interested in THE ORIENTAL-LIST.
I doubt that. The faggot has compromised himself by this persistent spam to
rta
*******And you Goonyroos are a racist pig.
You contribute absolutely nothing to this forum.

******* And you Larbgai are a pest.
You contribute absolutely nothing to this forum.
Actually, you contribute nothing to any forum!
In fact, if your SCT buddies get on over here,
you may even contribute to the demise of this forum also.
You've worked your magic quite successfully on SCT,
it's well and truly knackered!

Krypsis

******* Since you insist on poking your snout in here Tosser

No, the tosser here is definitely you.

perhaps we will have a bit of fun with you.

Be my guest. You are more easily killfiled than most of your tosser
mates because the only bit of remaining decency you have is that you
don't change your identity with every post.

How many posts have you made to SCT and how many were about
Thailand??????

I have made quite a few posts in SCT in the past three years or so but I
post more often in SCV. You wouldn't recognise me from my posts there
and that's a good thing. We don't need a serial pest like you there.
Having you in SCT and RTA is bad enough.
My response to you; Since you've been posting for many years, please
identify one (1) post where you have been helpful, on topic or even just
nice!

Krypsis
Old May 30th, 2008, 04:40 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.thai
LarbGai

On May 30, 3:20*pm, Krypsis wrote:
My response to you; Since you've been posting for many years, please
identify one (1) post where you have been helpful, on topic or even just
nice!

Krypsis-

********That post is written by something that is so stupid, if I took
its tiny brain and rolled it down the edge of a razor blade, it would
be like a lone car going down a six lane highway. Your ineffective
imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of
substance, good taste, and decency.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-
kart around the inside of a donut. Is that a conclusion or simply the
place where you got tired of thinking? You've got a big hole in your
head, now shut it. When you are at a loss for words, your loss is our
gain. I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be
silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Reading your post is less interesting than watching paint dry. If wit
was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African
heat wave. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality,
I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you
wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if your brain cells weren't on the
Endangered Species list; if your weren't so fat that a "Place Your
Billboard Ad Here" is printed on each of your butt cheeks, or if you
didn't have a face that makes Medusa look like a supermodel. No, come
to think of it, you would.

You're a message board freak. I know it's hard to accept the truth,
but the truth it is, and accept it, you must.
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:57 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Krypsis

LarbGai wrote:
[...]

A message board freak? Well, there's a message board freak here alright
but it isn't me by any stretch of the imagination. Look at what you've
just posted! None of it original, none of it relevant to anything in
this forum. But then, that applies to each and every one of your posts
that you have ever made on any message board anywhere. Not one whit of
substance, just vitriol and bad taste.

Krypsis
Old May 30th, 2008, 01:12 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
LarbGai

On May 30, 9:57*pm, Krypsis wrote:
LarbGai wrote:
[...]

Krypsis- Hide quoted text -

*******And you keep replying to it........................What a
tosser.

;-)
Old May 30th, 2008, 07:08 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.thai
Deckard

On Thu, 29 May 2008 20:40:29 -0700 (PDT), LarbGai
wrote:

On May 30, 3:20=A0pm, Krypsis wrote:
[...]

Hi Labia,

Looks to me you trod on some Aussie's toes this time.
I hope for you he's not an adept in Wellies!

Baa!
Mort