Attention John Sisker

Old December 21st, 2010, 05:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.religion.kibology
Mark IV[_3_]

Default Attention John Sisker

You are going to get a call from someone about Mark.
I would appreciate if you did not give them my phone
number. enough damage has been done when you
leaked my caller id as Anderson, S.C. DO NOT
GIVE THEM MY EMAIL ADDRESS YOU WILL BE
LIABLE.

I won't get into the stupidity of you doing that
right now.

In
all honesty, in retrospect...what I wanted to
become a series of online friends and
contacts didn't really turn out that way
anyway. Maybe I'm too argumentative.
I don't know. But in the final analysis there
haven't been any benefits worth mentioning.

The free time has turned out to be a blessing
after all.

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GIVE OUT MY PERSONAL
INFORMATION. YOU ARE LIABLE.

Mark IV
Old December 21st, 2010, 05:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.religion.kibology
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

In article ,
Mark IV wrote:

You are going to get a call from someone about Mark.
I would appreciate if you did not give them my phone
number. enough damage has been done when you
leaked my caller id as Anderson, S.C. DO NOT
GIVE THEM MY EMAIL ADDRESS YOU WILL BE
LIABLE.

For what?

Sisker can do what he wants.

Sucks to be you.
Old December 21st, 2010, 06:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.religion.kibology
Mark IV[_3_]

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 11:29:50 -0500, Ray Goldenberg wrote:

In article ,
Mark IV wrote:

You are going to get a call from someone about Mark.
I would appreciate if you did not give them my phone
number. enough damage has been done when you
leaked my caller id as Anderson, S.C. DO NOT
GIVE THEM MY EMAIL ADDRESS YOU WILL BE
LIABLE.

For what?

Sisker can do what he wants.

Sucks to be you.

Suck on this.

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze
Old December 21st, 2010, 07:14 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.religion.kibology

Mark IV wrote:

You are going to get a call from someone about Mark.
I would appreciate if you did not give them my phone
number. enough damage has been done when you
leaked my caller id as Anderson, S.C. DO NOT
GIVE THEM MY EMAIL ADDRESS YOU WILL BE
LIABLE.

For what?

Sisker can do what he wants.

Sucks to be you.

Suck on this.

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze

You didn't answer the question: liable for WHAT?
Old December 21st, 2010, 08:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.religion.kibology
george[_2_]

On Dec 22, 7:14*am, Ray Goldenberg wrote:

You didn't answer the question: *liable for WHAT?

A nice new white coat with the arms that tie up at the back and two
large helpers
Old December 21st, 2010, 11:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.kibology
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

In article ,
WaIIy wrote:

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 13:14:43 -0500, Ray Goldenberg
wrote:

QUIT CROSSPOSTING YOU STUPID ****S.

QUITE TOP POSTING YOU STUPID ****.
Old December 21st, 2010, 11:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.religion.kibology
Mark IV[_3_]

Mark IV wrote:

You are going to get a call from someone about Mark.
I would appreciate if you did not give them my phone
number. enough damage has been done when you
leaked my caller id as Anderson, S.C. DO NOT
GIVE THEM MY EMAIL ADDRESS YOU WILL BE
LIABLE.

For what?

Sisker can do what he wants.

Sucks to be you.

Suck on this.

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze

You didn't answer the question: liable for WHAT?

FOR THE GODDAMNED DAMAGES CAUSED
MY MOTHER AND MYSELF.

Don't play with Mark fire.

Mark IV
Old December 23rd, 2010, 03:04 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.religion.kibology

Mark IV wrote:

You didn't answer the question: liable for WHAT?

FOR THE GODDAMNED DAMAGES CAUSED
MY MOTHER AND MYSELF.

No damages, ergo no problem.

Don't play with Mark fire.

snort Sure, buddy. Sure.
Old December 23rd, 2010, 03:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.religion.kibology
Mark IV[_3_]

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 21:04:18 -0500, Ray Goldenberg wrote:

In article ,
Mark IV wrote:

You didn't answer the question: liable for WHAT?

FOR THE GODDAMNED DAMAGES CAUSED
MY MOTHER AND MYSELF.

No damages, ergo no problem.

Don't play with Mark fire.

snort Sure, buddy. Sure.

Forget this childish internet stuff.
I dare you to reveal your identity. If you
don't you're a coward. Any time, any place.
Bring your friends. I don't mind. Waiting...

*I DARE YOU. *

Mark IV, with Viking Ancestors
Old December 23rd, 2010, 01:24 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.religion.kibology

Mark IV wrote:

You didn't answer the question: liable for WHAT?

FOR THE GODDAMNED DAMAGES CAUSED
MY MOTHER AND MYSELF.

No damages, ergo no problem.

Don't play with Mark fire.

snort Sure, buddy. Sure.

Forget this childish internet stuff.
I dare you to reveal your identity. If you
don't you're a coward. Any time, any place.
Bring your friends. I don't mind. Waiting...

*I DARE YOU. *

At what age, if any, did you start being medicated by a professional?