Attention John Sisker

Old December 23rd, 2010, 01:05 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.religion.kibology
-Mark-[_2_]

Default Attention John Sisker

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 07:24:29 -0500, Ray Goldenberg wrote:

In article ,
Mark IV wrote:

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 21:04:18 -0500, Ray Goldenberg wrote:

In article ,
Mark IV wrote:

You didn't answer the question: liable for WHAT?

FOR THE GODDAMNED DAMAGES CAUSED
MY MOTHER AND MYSELF.

No damages, ergo no problem.

Don't play with Mark fire.

snort Sure, buddy. Sure.

Forget this childish internet stuff.
I dare you to reveal your identity. If you
don't you're a coward. Any time, any place.
Bring your friends. I don't mind. Waiting...

*I DARE YOU. *

At what age, if any, did you start being medicated by a professional?

I'm 56 years old and am well aware of what schizophrenia is, and it's
various manifestations apart from other psychological abberations. I
find most psychiatrists to be unbalanced, often alcoholics and
pathological introverts.

Now I find that Prozac makes me a fairly pleasant individual. I take a
measly 600mg lithium however I'm usually pretty "up", but that's more
a state I developed after years of conditioning. In other words, LOL,
misery. Its really less about how we got this way, and more about who
we're going to become. A spirochete. Rapidly spreading across the
world, causing people to act bipolar. Fortunately I don't have to take
prescription meds. You know, clean livin', non smoker, non drinker.
--
https://twitter.com/CorruptNutsac
http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze
Old December 23rd, 2010, 10:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.kibology
Ray Goldenberg Ray Goldenberg is offline
Banned

In article ,
WaIIy wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 07:24:29 -0500, Ray Goldenberg
wrote:

STOP CROSSPOSTING, YOU ****ING MORONS.

STOP TOP POSTING, YOU ****ING MORON.
Old December 23rd, 2010, 10:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.religion.kibology

-Mark- wrote:

At what age, if any, did you start being medicated by a professional?

I'm 56 years old and am well aware of what schizophrenia is,

who said anything about schizophrenia?

Oh, yeah--YOU.

Why did you bring THAT up, I wonder.
Old December 23rd, 2010, 10:34 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.religion.kibology
Kurt Ullman

In article ,
Ray Goldenberg wrote:

In article ,
-Mark- wrote:

At what age, if any, did you start being medicated by a professional?

I'm 56 years old and am well aware of what schizophrenia is,

who said anything about schizophrenia?

Oh, yeah--YOU.

Why did you bring THAT up, I wonder.

The major problem with your theory, Ray, is that most personality
disorders don't respond to medication.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke
Old December 23rd, 2010, 11:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.religion.kibology
-Mark-[_2_]

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 17:34:02 -0500, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
Ray Goldenberg wrote:

In article ,
-Mark- wrote:

At what age, if any, did you start being medicated by a professional?

I'm 56 years old and am well aware of what schizophrenia is,

who said anything about schizophrenia?

Oh, yeah--YOU.

Why did you bring THAT up, I wonder.

The major problem with your theory, Ray, is that most personality
disorders don't respond to medication.

If a beehive is agitated, you'll have a mess on your hands. You're
probably gonna get stung, so call in the professionals. They dress in
white and methodically approach the hive. Then, they blow smoke up the
bees ass, which calms them down. Now you can handle the situation.
This is how mental health works.

I've taken LSD hundreds of times and walked in an alternate reality
yet always returned to my normal boring self. I've been trying to tie
God and Science together all my life. I think there is a God. I'm
pretty sure I'm not him. I pretty much agree about the MAGNITUDE of
our final eternity, where ever it is. Pretty much beyond of the scope
of most folk's imagination. I don't have any questions though.