Parking near Los Angeles Cruise Center

Old October 13th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Linsifer

I liked the Sheraton over the Hilton, even though we paid a little for the
parking. I liked their location better for walking to nearby Ports O' Call and
local restaurants, as well as the Maritime Museum. I also just preferred the
hotel overall. It was nice to be able to grab a bagel in the morning in their
restaurant before embarking. I wish they worked with Priceline, because the
Hilton (now Marina) was Priceline-bargain at $45 and free parking.

Lindsay

Don said:

We are very happy with the Sheraton.

Old October 19th, 2004, 09:25 PM
raysaun

Thanks for the input guys. Sorry it took so long for me to reply, but I just
returned from out of town last night.

Ray

raysaun wrote:
I seem to remember reading a post here that mentioned a hotel near the
Los Angeles Cruise Center which would let you park for free during your
cruise if you stayed there the night before. Does anyone know which
hotel it is?

Ray Saunders