San Juan excursion help?

Old June 5th, 2004, 03:58 AM
clint

Default San Juan excursion help?

Phyl, my kind of broad....barefoot and pregnant! haha
"Phyllis-Take out mydog first" wrote in message
oh and vega baha beaqh too
I know God won't give me anything I can't handle.I just wish he didn't

trust me
so much = LIve by the sun - Love by the moon.
phyllis
^,,^

Old June 7th, 2004, 08:28 AM
Crescent

Do a self guided walk through the fort.

The caves and arecibo are wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

Old June 7th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Lee

"Edgardo Jimenez" wrote in message . ..
One thing to consider is that cruises normally
arrive at Old San Juan and you might consider spending time walking through
Old San Juan, going to a few art galleries, visiting El Morro fort and
having lunch or dinner in a few great restaurants.

Hi Edgardo,

Was wondering if The Parrot Club is still in business? We had a GREAT
meal there back in March of 2000 - one of the best meals I've ever
had. No plans to return there in the near future (unfortunately) but I
just wanted to know if I should continue to recommend this place.

Lee
Old June 9th, 2004, 03:37 AM
Bill

You may want to consider a Rain Forest excursion -- affordable, and, in my
opinion, worth the money -- you can get lots of private operators that do
the excursion

Bill Wright

"Lee" wrote in message
m...