Parking near Los Angeles Cruise Center

Old October 12th, 2004, 09:37 PM
raysaun

Default Parking near Los Angeles Cruise Center

I seem to remember reading a post here that mentioned a hotel near the Los
Angeles Cruise Center which would let you park for free during your cruise if
you stayed there the night before. Does anyone know which hotel it is?

Ray Saunders
Old October 13th, 2004, 01:21 AM
Mike Cordelli

Go to www.parksleepfly.com and put in your dates and see what's available, I
believe they use the Holiday Inn most of the time, $129 or so for the room
and a weeks worth of parking.

Old October 13th, 2004, 06:47 AM
Jack Marr

raysaun wrote:

I seem to remember reading a post here that mentioned a hotel near the
Los Angeles Cruise Center which would let you park for free during your
cruise if you stayed there the night before. Does anyone know which
hotel it is?

I can't say for sure, but it might be this one:

http://www.sheratonlaharbor.com/9.html

See the "Park and Sail" package.

--
Jack Marr

Old October 13th, 2004, 07:37 AM
Linsifer

Last year we stayed at the Hilton San Pedro and we parked our car there free
for 10 nights while we cruised. They've since changed hands, so not sure of
their policy. When we stayed at the Sheraton with a low-rate internet deal, the
underground parking was $5.00 a day (half of the cruise terminal parking lot
fee.) If you buy a package deal at Sheraton, the parking is included, but you
pay more up front. We didn't want a large breakfast buffet or champagne when we
knew we would be having that stuff on our cruise.

Lindsay

Old October 13th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Steve Hayes

Hotels with FREE parking:
1. Best Western Sunrise Hotel.
2. Marina Hotel (formerly the Hilton)
3. Vagabond Hotel - Heard from 3rd party but I have not stayed here to
confirm.

Hotel with stay and park specials. (Usually higher rate with built-in
parking)
1. Sheraton
2. Holiday Inn

FYI- I booked on Priceline for San Pedro 3 Star for $55 ($68 inc all
tax/fee) and got the Marina Hotel. This will be my 3rd time that I
have stayed there. It is about 2 1/2 miles from port but has 2
complimentary shuttle vans and free parking.

Steve Hayes