A matsalleh in Malaysia (Malaysia travelogue)

Old October 3rd, 2003, 06:19 PM
Alfred Molon

Default A matsalleh in Malaysia (Malaysia travelogue)

http://www.molon.de/galleries/Malays...elogue2003.htm

A very detailed travelogue of our recent trip to Malaysia (Sarawak,
Sabah, Kelantan, Terengganu), where we visited the following locations:

Kuala Lumpur
Kuching, Sarawak Cultural Village
Bako National Park
Miri
Mulu National Park
Belaga
Rejang river
Kapit and Sibu
Bario & Kelabit highlands
Kota Kinabalu, Tunku Abdul Rahman NP
Kota Belud
Mt Kinabalu
Kota Bharu
Perhentian
Redang
Kuala Terengganu
--

Alfred Molon

http://www.molon.de/Galleries.htm - Photos from Myanmar, Malaysia,
Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Nepal, Egypt, Austria, Budapest and Portugal
Old October 3rd, 2003, 07:53 PM
Miguel Cruz

Alfred Molon wrote:
http://www.molon.de/galleries/Malays...elogue2003.htm

Just curious - did you use Malaysian or Air Asia (or someone else) for the
internal flights?

And will you be putting some Brunei photos up?

miguel
Site remodeled 10-Sept-2003: Hundreds of new photos, easier navigation.
Old October 3rd, 2003, 10:02 PM
Alfred Molon

In article ,
says...
Alfred Molon wrote:
http://www.molon.de/galleries/Malays...elogue2003.htm

Just curious - did you use Malaysian or Air Asia (or someone else) for the
internal flights?

Malaysia Airlines - our schedule was tight and we just couldn't run the
risk of having flights delayed or cancelled. Also, MAS offers special
fares if you book many flights.

And will you be putting some Brunei photos up?

Sure.
--

Alfred Molon
Old October 22nd, 2004, 07:46 AM