Cancun week for rent

Old August 27th, 2004, 03:28 PM
AriCan55

Default Cancun week for rent

We own a timeshare at the Royal Solaris in Cancun.* We have a bonus week that
we are unable to use and would like to rent the week.* It is a flexible
timeshare plan so you can select any convenient week except New Year weeks.*
The timeshares are only available Saturday to Saturday.* Extra nights are
available for an extra charge.

Our timeshare is a villa with two separate rooms with two separate entrances.*
One room has two double beds and a bathroom.* The other room has a king size
bed and a bathroom as well a small kitchen and balcony.* There is a connecting
door between the two rooms.* The villa is perfect for families or two couples
for privacy.* We are asking $1600 per week for the villa.* We also can rent a
studio unit for $800 per week.* A studio has a bathroom, small kitchen and
balcony and you have a choice of two double beds or one king size bed.*

Royal Solaris is an all-inclusive resort for the hotel guests on a package
vacation.* The all-inclusive package is available to timeshare guests for $55
per person per night, except for February and March which is $65 per person per
night ($30 for children ages 5-16).* This price includes all drinks, meals,
activities, entertainment, tips, taxes, etc.* It is an unbelievable value for
what you get.* The all-inclusive package is optional, you can buy it on a day
to day basis or not at all.

As timeshare guests, you get special advantages over the hotel guests.* The
price includes a free one day trip.* We have gone to Tulum (Mayan ruins),
Xel-Ha (natural aquarium for snorkeling), Xpu-Ha (snorkeling and catamaran
included), Isla Mujeres and Coco Beach over the past four years.

Please e-mail for more details.* You won't regret it!

Old July 6th, 2012, 11:31 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
[email protected]

On Friday, August 27, 2004 8:28:23 AM UTC-6, AriCan55 wrote:
[...]

Dear Ari,

I would also recommend your guest to be prepared for their timeshare speech since they will be targeted to attend their timeshare presentation. there is an article about timeshare presentations that everyone should read before attending them. basically teaches the selling process of a timeshare.

http://www.timesharescam.com/timesha...ing-timeshare/